So how's it after the patch?

#1POkemon_PoWeRPosted 12/4/2012 9:10:06 AM
For everyone that didn't play the patch on PBE, how does it feel this season?
I'm so excited to go home and play.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#2GlobalCoolingPosted 12/4/2012 9:10:53 AM
It sucks ass.
#3darkcast2004Posted 12/4/2012 9:13:19 AM
to me it feels like either the ui is larger or everything is just like zoomed in a crapton.

Not sure if it's just my eyes playing tricks on me trying to adjust to the ui but it really seems zoomed it like dota 2 (and i can't stand how dota 2 is so like zoomed in)
---
5: Warned
One of our 10 year old mods has decided to abuse his power because mommy took his action figure away. We know they're bad but we can't help it.
#4ineedaname88Posted 12/4/2012 9:17:19 AM
My frames have dropped pretty bad, I HATE the store. I'm sure I'll find other things, but for now I'm back to bots for a while, as I get used to spending more than 2 seconds with the store window open at a time.... I miss MY recommended items sitting nice and neat in the top right.
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
#5FandomOfRandomPosted 12/4/2012 9:18:23 AM
The new scoreboard is bigger but all the icons are smaller... or so it seems.
---
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
www.losethegame.com
#6TomorrowDogPosted 12/4/2012 9:22:25 AM
The UI at least takes a bit to get used to. The shop is kinda clustered at first glance, when I opened it I got a little mind****ed and I was playing support my first match which was the role I paid the least attention to in terms of itemization so I kinda said screw it. We were Nunu / Vayne though so all I had to do was press W and spam laugh.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#7OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 12/4/2012 9:26:45 AM
iLol is down after the patch :( how long does it usually take to get it back on? I bought Nunu and Olaf yesterday in preparation for the sale today, and I'll be PISSED if the client is down through the 7th
---
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom
#8POkemon_PoWeR(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:32:52 AM
OnslaughtOfGods posted...
iLol is down after the patch :( how long does it usually take to get it back on? I bought Nunu and Olaf yesterday in preparation for the sale today, and I'll be PISSED if the client is down through the 7th

what's ilol?
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#9edubsPosted 12/4/2012 9:35:25 AM
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
OnslaughtOfGods posted...

what's ilol?

The way people play on a mac
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#10Silver Shadow XPosted 12/4/2012 9:40:10 AM
lolmac
---
I suppose I should probably update this signature soon.