So how's it after the patch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So how's it after the patch?
4 years ago#1
For everyone that didn't play the patch on PBE, how does it feel this season?
I'm so excited to go home and play.
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
4 years ago#2
It sucks ass.
4 years ago#3
to me it feels like either the ui is larger or everything is just like zoomed in a crapton.

Not sure if it's just my eyes playing tricks on me trying to adjust to the ui but it really seems zoomed it like dota 2 (and i can't stand how dota 2 is so like zoomed in)
5: Warned
One of our 10 year old mods has decided to abuse his power because mommy took his action figure away. We know they're bad but we can't help it.
4 years ago#4
My frames have dropped pretty bad, I HATE the store. I'm sure I'll find other things, but for now I'm back to bots for a while, as I get used to spending more than 2 seconds with the store window open at a time.... I miss MY recommended items sitting nice and neat in the top right.
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
4 years ago#5
The new scoreboard is bigger but all the icons are smaller... or so it seems.
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
www.losethegame.com
4 years ago#6
The UI at least takes a bit to get used to. The shop is kinda clustered at first glance, when I opened it I got a little mind****ed and I was playing support my first match which was the role I paid the least attention to in terms of itemization so I kinda said screw it. We were Nunu / Vayne though so all I had to do was press W and spam laugh.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
4 years ago#7
iLol is down after the patch :( how long does it usually take to get it back on? I bought Nunu and Olaf yesterday in preparation for the sale today, and I'll be PISSED if the client is down through the 7th
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom
4 years ago#8
OnslaughtOfGods posted...
iLol is down after the patch :( how long does it usually take to get it back on? I bought Nunu and Olaf yesterday in preparation for the sale today, and I'll be PISSED if the client is down through the 7th

what's ilol?
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
4 years ago#9
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
OnslaughtOfGods posted...

what's ilol?

The way people play on a mac
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
4 years ago#10
lolmac
I suppose I should probably update this signature soon.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So how's it after the patch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived