good idea? ryze with arch mage staff and Muramana?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. good idea? ryze with arch mage staff and Muramana?
3 years ago#1
I've tried it several times and it works well. it also works well if you don't have Muramana.
Primera: I don't get it. Why aren't they hitting you
Fei: That's simple. If I let them hit me, it might hurt. :)
3 years ago#2
Yes that is a good idea.
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
3 years ago#3
wat
http://i.imgur.com/psqr8.png
3 years ago#4
I'm wondering if Muramana might be a better investment than Seraph's Embrace. Sure the extra AP and huge shield is great, but lets look at Muramana's toggle: Consume 3% of your mana on single target spells and auto-attacks to deal twice the amount as magic damage.

Even with the mana nerf on many items in Season 3, Ryze shouldn't have much trouble breaking 3000 mana at least. 3% of that is 90, and doubling that to 180 extra magic damage per spell.

A typical Ryze rotation goes something along the lines of QWQEQRQ...etc etc, meaning you'd do an extra 1000ish damage, give or take, with Muramana's toggle.
http://arwentinuviel.deviantart.com/
3 years ago#5
ArwenTinuviel posted...
I'm wondering if Muramana might be a better investment than Seraph's Embrace. Sure the extra AP and huge shield is great, but lets look at Muramana's toggle: Consume 3% of your mana on single target spells and auto-attacks to deal twice the amount as magic damage.

Even with the mana nerf on many items in Season 3, Ryze shouldn't have much trouble breaking 3000 mana at least. 3% of that is 90, and doubling that to 180 extra magic damage per spell.

A typical Ryze rotation goes something along the lines of QWQEQRQ...etc etc, meaning you'd do an extra 1000ish damage, give or take, with Muramana's toggle.

season 2 i hit like 5k mana lol
3 years ago#6
ArwenTinuviel posted...

Season 3, mana items got hit. You'd know that if you read.
~{Always Sleeping}~
3 years ago#7
SorrySleeping posted...
ArwenTinuviel posted...

Season 3, mana items got hit. You'd know that if you read.

only read some of it. I know alot of things got hit. jungling especially and my heart of gold went bye bye D:
3 years ago#8
ArwenTinuviel posted...

HNGGGGGGGGH!!!
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. good idea? ryze with arch mage staff and Muramana?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived