good idea? ryze with arch mage staff and Muramana?

#1CalusbladePosted 12/4/2012 9:58:46 AM
I've tried it several times and it works well. it also works well if you don't have Muramana.
---
Primera: I don't get it. Why aren't they hitting you
Fei: That's simple. If I let them hit me, it might hurt. :)
#2BlocktopusPosted 12/4/2012 10:02:43 AM
Yes that is a good idea.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#3ShurikoPosted 12/4/2012 10:02:49 AM
wat
---
http://i.imgur.com/psqr8.png
#4ArwenTinuvielPosted 12/4/2012 10:08:22 AM
I'm wondering if Muramana might be a better investment than Seraph's Embrace. Sure the extra AP and huge shield is great, but lets look at Muramana's toggle: Consume 3% of your mana on single target spells and auto-attacks to deal twice the amount as magic damage.

Even with the mana nerf on many items in Season 3, Ryze shouldn't have much trouble breaking 3000 mana at least. 3% of that is 90, and doubling that to 180 extra magic damage per spell.

A typical Ryze rotation goes something along the lines of QWQEQRQ...etc etc, meaning you'd do an extra 1000ish damage, give or take, with Muramana's toggle.
---
http://arwentinuviel.deviantart.com/
#5Calusblade(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:11:17 AM
ArwenTinuviel posted...
I'm wondering if Muramana might be a better investment than Seraph's Embrace. Sure the extra AP and huge shield is great, but lets look at Muramana's toggle: Consume 3% of your mana on single target spells and auto-attacks to deal twice the amount as magic damage.

Even with the mana nerf on many items in Season 3, Ryze shouldn't have much trouble breaking 3000 mana at least. 3% of that is 90, and doubling that to 180 extra magic damage per spell.

A typical Ryze rotation goes something along the lines of QWQEQRQ...etc etc, meaning you'd do an extra 1000ish damage, give or take, with Muramana's toggle.

season 2 i hit like 5k mana lol
---
#6SorrySleepingPosted 12/4/2012 10:14:09 AM
ArwenTinuviel posted...

Season 3, mana items got hit. You'd know that if you read.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#7Calusblade(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:37:14 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
ArwenTinuviel posted...

Season 3, mana items got hit. You'd know that if you read.

only read some of it. I know alot of things got hit. jungling especially and my heart of gold went bye bye D:
---
#8ophanseraph123Posted 12/4/2012 10:42:32 AM
ArwenTinuviel posted...

HNGGGGGGGGH!!!
---
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".