Sword of the Divine?

#1xVashTS98xPosted 12/4/2012 11:27:23 AM
Did it make it in S3? Whats its new stats if it did?
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#2Thalandor46Posted 12/4/2012 11:28:01 AM
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_the_Divine

Significantly different than it used to be.
---
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru
#3UnderwaterAirPosted 12/4/2012 11:36:13 AM
I keep telling everyone but most people don't even want to discuss it.

Sword of the Divine is OP and throws the entire game out of whack.
If the meta is going to stick with adc + support at bottom then it means ADCs will all rush the new Sword of the Divine or lose lane.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#4Arken101Posted 12/4/2012 11:37:39 AM
UnderwaterAir posted...

If the meta is going to stick with adc + support at bottom then it means ADCs will all rush the new Sword of the Divine or lose lane.

I don't know, Ranannanananananana's Hurricane seems like a good first item, and still having IE first seems like a solid option for a lot of ADC's still.
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#5Camel-RiderPosted 12/4/2012 11:38:46 AM
The hurricane is very VERY situational.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#6Hadoken101Posted 12/4/2012 11:39:40 AM
Arken101 posted...
UnderwaterAir posted...

I don't know, Ranannanananananana's Hurricane seems like a good first item, and still having IE first seems like a solid option for a lot of ADC's still.

Hurricane is alright, but not as a first item. It only gives AS so you'll be attacking fast, but do no damage.
#7weeedinPosted 12/4/2012 11:39:44 AM
UnderwaterAir posted...

its a big risk/reward since after you use the active the item becomes useless for 60 seconds.
---
PSN: weeedin Steam: weeedin
XBL: weeedin SC2: weeedin/284
#8centurion911Posted 12/4/2012 11:40:03 AM
Arken101 posted...
UnderwaterAir posted...

Hurricane is a terrible first item. Only AS and pushes the lane for you? No thanks
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#9BlocktopusPosted 12/4/2012 11:41:00 AM
Camel-Rider posted...
The hurricane is very VERY situational.

It seems like it'd be really good on Varus or Caitlyn.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#10KirbixPosted 12/4/2012 11:41:05 AM
Arken101 posted...
UnderwaterAir posted...

2200 gold is easy to acquire, and that active will obliterate in an engagement. Leona or Taric stuns and you get in three free crits before the stun even ends. Congrats, you've just completely destroyed the enemy carry, and nothing they can build will counter that. It has a 30s cooldown if you score a kill, meaning its back up when they hit lane again. They either get zoned or die.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus