Where do you think the newest, best builds will be posted?

#1F0reverZeroPosted 12/4/2012 12:01:51 PM
Solomid or somewhere else? Def want to keep up with all the new builds.
---
i7 2600K @ 4.6 Ghz | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 2 | MSi Twin Frozr III PE/OC Radeon HD 6950 @ 975 Mhz | 8GB Corsair Dominator | Corsair 850TX V2 | HAF-X Gaming Case
#2GlobalCoolingPosted 12/4/2012 12:02:28 PM
Probably google.com
#3iMillatimePosted 12/4/2012 12:05:12 PM
lolpro.com already has some updated guides. Everyone's going to be posting updates everywhere, though. you don't have to look far, just wait.
---
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~
#4KirbixPosted 12/4/2012 12:05:14 PM
That's a fair question. Solomid does a s*** job of cleaning out old guides, so they may become useless at least for a while.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#5Gravis_MortorumPosted 12/4/2012 12:06:42 PM
Are the Mobafire builds any good?
#6F0reverZero(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:51:38 PM
I used primarily mobafire, but now that I have more experience in LoL I think I may just make my own builds... I mean did items really change THAT much? A lot of the old build will still be viable, won't they?
---
i7 2600K @ 4.6 Ghz | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 2 | MSi Twin Frozr III PE/OC Radeon HD 6950 @ 975 Mhz | 8GB Corsair Dominator | Corsair 850TX V2 | HAF-X Gaming Case
#7KirbixPosted 12/4/2012 12:55:50 PM
F0reverZero posted...
I used primarily mobafire, but now that I have more experience in LoL I think I may just make my own builds... I mean did items really change THAT much? A lot of the old build will still be viable, won't they?

Not really, no.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#8iMillatimePosted 12/4/2012 1:00:59 PM
Gravis_Mortorum posted...
Are the Mobafire builds any good?

No. Rarely is a mobafire guide actually good, even the high rated ones. Just stick with lolpro/solomid. The only people who go to mobafire are generally new to the game in the first place, so they end up voting on guides that are bad or just seem good even though they're reallllllly bad and inefficient.

Mobafire is okay if you're just starting out, but after a month or so, switching to something else that reliable and reputable is very important. Also, lolpro has some incredible guides that actually teach you mechanics of the game/lanes/fights/mapcontrol etc, so if you just start off with lolpro and do a lot of reading, you'll be decent in no time.
---
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~
#9P00DGEPosted 12/4/2012 1:04:52 PM
Hopefully nowhere for a while. I would like to see cookie cutter crap hindered as long as possible. The most exciting part of this patch is that everyone will be trying new things for a while, and also that champions have multiple options now. Once people figure out the BEST possible combination, the game will get stale again.
#10Walker_RealPosted 12/4/2012 1:06:24 PM
Mobafire is good for not really min/maxing but going for all round kinda builds.

When I learn a new hero I usually read the top 3 mobafire, do one of their item builds, see how I like it, then use Solo Mid and Lol Pro to see other builds.. Then usually I make my own.

Also, it's a really good idea to watch a pro play. Find some good feeds/streams and use lolking to see people's stats and find out who's using champions you like with a high win or k/d rate. Then watch their games and skip through checking their items.

My Rengar build is currently a combination of Mobafire and Stanley from IPL5.

I use Stnaley's beginning, Heart of Gold->Kindlegem->Ninja Tabi->Spirit Visage.

Then I use some mobafire advice and get a phage... etc.