I have a lot of x/7/2 pages I'm finding

#1g-cube_mastaPosted 12/4/2012 12:14:02 PM
Grab 4 points in the health/lvl, 3 points in one of the resists and then 1 point in quicker flash CD + improved recall.

=/
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxv1a21aHC1qk0exx.gif
#2kirbymuncherPosted 12/4/2012 12:14:26 PM
is improved recall really that great? seems kinda lame to me
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#3Arken101Posted 12/4/2012 12:17:34 PM
Most of mine are similar the trees are so weird now and there's not much of a reason to go down to the bottom of them now. Utility though man, I like that utility tree.
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#4xRustySpoonPosted 12/4/2012 12:32:15 PM
*Ponders about Renekton masteries for guide*
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#5themagicpainmanPosted 12/4/2012 12:38:44 PM
xRustySpoon posted...
*Ponders about Renekton masteries for guide*

I've gone a 21/9/0 path with it for now.

1 Summoner's Wrath
2 Fury
4 Sorcery (CDR is nice)
From there all the way down the physical side, skipping Lethality and Frenzy because you don't you build crits on Renekton (I put 3 into Havoc just to get to the bottom of the page)

4 Durability
Some combination of 4 in Hardiness and Resistance based on who I'll be up against.
Vet. Scares

Probably not perfect, I gotta experiment more.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#6xRustySpoonPosted 12/4/2012 12:41:45 PM(edited)
Sounds reasonable. I'm still gonna miss 19/11 though :(
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#7themagicpainmanPosted 12/4/2012 12:42:47 PM
Indomitable was so nice...
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#8g-cube_masta(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:09:06 PM

Yeah it is. I find it scales well too. Late game when you're doing that whole "get an inhib then b really fast" it helps having a second off the channel time.

In lane think of it as helping you get back to lane 1 second faster so you miss less xp.

I like it on junglers too because I find I recall more often with them.

Compared to the other things I could throw that point in, I like improved recall.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#9Nowe242Posted 12/4/2012 2:12:11 PM
g-cube_masta posted...

Yeah it is. I find it scales well too. Late game when you're doing that whole "get an inhib then b really fast" it helps having a second off the channel time.

In lane think of it as helping you get back to lane 1 second faster so you miss less xp.

I like it on junglers too because I find I recall more often with them.

Compared to the other things I could throw that point in, I like improved recall.

It works really well with Homeguard because you get back faster, then get back to lane (or jungle) faster yet AGAIN.

You can really tell the difference in gold and XP between a person who backs and has those two compared to someone who has neither.
---
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.