#21EltoniaXPosted 12/4/2012 1:54:11 PM
Dollarman_2005 posted...
Dumbest thing I've ever read.

doubt it
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#22iXCelticXiPosted 12/4/2012 1:54:51 PM
Will Dig ever get a jungler who isn't a complete scumbag?
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#23Sid_IcarusPosted 12/4/2012 1:55:42 PM

Oh, the natural tendency to be an ass when people aren't doing what you want while trying to be a competitive player trying to win?

BETTER TAKE AWAY ANY CHANCE AT THE PROFESSIONAL SCENE OF VIDEO GAME WEEEEEEEEe

Who cares what he says? This is the same community who uses the word "rape" to be synonymous with losing and not a traumatic experience for an individual.

Words shouldn't be taken so seriously, is what I"m getting at here.

And this is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Funny how that works
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#24DoctorEggmanPosted 12/4/2012 2:02:08 PM
Dollarman_2005 posted...

Oh, the natural tendency to be an ass when people aren't doing what you want while trying to be a competitive player trying to win?

Who cares what he says? This is the same community who uses the word "rape" to be synonymous with losing and not a traumatic experience for an individual.

So its ok be to a troll, curse/rage at people, and generally ignore the VERY CLEARLY STATED RULES that say not to do those things?

I'm sensing that you're somebody who's been warned a few times before as well, with such a casual attitude towards toxic behavior.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#25Black_AssassinPosted 12/4/2012 2:02:30 PM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13680560/comedy%20gold.jpg
#26SkyzPosted 12/4/2012 2:02:38 PM
Dollarman_2005 posted...

It's one thing to yell at his pro team to get better. To just rage and talk **** to random other high Elo players is unneeded. It's solo Que its not his job to make them better or say anything for that matter. Just play and try to win. Raging doesn't help. Doesn't help his team either and now he can't play at all. 7 bans and he still didn't get the message.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#27TwilightKing13Posted 12/4/2012 2:05:18 PM

Then I shall not take your words seriously, and continue taking others seriously.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#28Dollarman_2005Posted 12/4/2012 2:05:56 PM
DoctorEggman posted...

So its ok be to a troll, curse/rage at people, and generally ignore the VERY CLEARLY STATED RULES that say not to do those things?

I'm sensing that you're somebody who's been warned a few times before as well, with such a casual attitude towards toxic behavior.

I mean, I'm a firm believer that I should be able to say whatever the hell I please to whoever I please. This goes in video games or in life. The only difference in THIS video game is that if someone is annoying you to the point of anger, you can simply press that nice chat bubble and make it stop. People have all the power in the world to stop someone's whining / raging / yapping and instead of just muting, they get troll baited so hard and then just rage all game.

The best part? The trolls are typically the ones who are sending in the reports that send it to the tribunal and the person reported is hardly the one who is raging near as hard as the one who reported.
#29EltoniaXPosted 12/4/2012 2:11:01 PM
Dollarman_2005 posted...

I mean, I'm a firm believer that I should be able to say whatever the hell I please to whoever I please. This goes in video games or in life.

And you can.

Doesn't mean you won't be punished for it when ruining the game experience of other people.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#30beedtrackerPosted 12/4/2012 2:11:21 PM
Dollarman_2005 posted...
DoctorEggman posted...

I mean, I'm a firm believer that I should be able to say whatever the hell I please to whoever I please. This goes in video games or in life. The only difference in THIS video game is that if someone is annoying you to the point of anger, you can simply press that nice chat bubble and make it stop. People have all the power in the world to stop someone's whining / raging / yapping and instead of just muting, they get troll baited so hard and then just rage all game.

The best part? The trolls are typically the ones who are sending in the reports that send it to the tribunal and the person reported is hardly the one who is raging near as hard as the one who reported.

this is a free online teen rated game, if it was M rated sure by all means, invite ppl to skype and have them hear the sounds of you masterbate, but not in a teen rated game where 13 year olds are the majority
---
Halo4 is a gothamcityimpostors clone, which is not a good thing at all
Anarchy Reigns is coming for 30 bucks, get hype!