Oh snap! IWillDominate got permabaned

#41Black_AssassinPosted 12/4/2012 2:28:32 PM
So was the person in question paid by Riot for playing in S3?

Usually you'd expect people do as their employers say and not actively try to do the exact opposite.
#42DoctorEggmanPosted 12/4/2012 2:33:31 PM
I mean, I'm a firm believer that I should be able to say whatever the hell I please to whoever I please. This goes in video games or in life.

Your immaturity is showing. It is impossible to achieve anything in life without learning to be silent and watch your mouth. Nobody, not even family, likes a person who can't mince their words.

And then we get to people you need to act responsibly and professionally around, and you'd just say whatever? You've got a long way to come, son.

Don't go running your mouth off to people and expect there to be no consequences. Especially in a game like League, where you don't have the freedom of speech. They can ban you for breaking their rules, because its their game.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#43RubyscopePosted 12/4/2012 2:38:34 PM
crumbz jungle, wingsofdeath top plz
#44MlREFOXPosted 12/4/2012 2:43:21 PM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Dollarman_2005 posted...
I mean, I'm a firm believer that I should be able to say whatever the hell I please to whoever I please.

Well then you better be ready to accept the consequences of whatever you say to whoever you please like any mature person would.

Amen to that, and to what Shripess said. You're more than welcome to say what you please, but don't start crying when you get banned from a game or punched n the mouth because you don't understand that rules aren't the only things that keep a civil society civil.
#45GlobalCoolingPosted 12/4/2012 3:59:15 PM
Pretty pathetic from Riot. From what I've seen on pro players' streams, Chaox and Dyrus should have been permabanned a long time ago. Riot is playing favorites so badly here. Sadly, this is really just a warning for more popular pros at the expense of Dominate and Dignitas (and I don't even like Dominate/Dig).
#46Toe_JamulonisPosted 12/4/2012 4:00:16 PM
Now they can put Crumbzz in the jungle where he belongs.
---
Posted from my iPhone while crapping on company time.
#47FvPPosted 12/4/2012 4:02:47 PM
Pretty pathetic from Riot. From what I've seen on pro players' streams, Chaox and Dyrus should have been permabanned a long time ago. Riot is playing favorites so badly here. Sadly, this is really just a warning for more popular pros at the expense of Dominate and Dignitas (and I don't even like Dominate/Dig).

Yeah I'm pretty sure Chaox and Dyrus do not have any reports. If they did, I would be inclined that they go through the tribunal like always, and not withdrawn from riot just because TSMTSMTSMTSM
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#48OwlRammerPosted 12/4/2012 4:07:05 PM
http://leaguepedia.com/images/4/49/Iwilldominate.jpg

RIP
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#49Baggi__BumperPosted 12/4/2012 4:11:22 PM
Scumbag Jatt bans replacement.
g-cube_masta posted...
lmao

kid got destroyed

Get destroyed.

and good I like Dig but I didn't like IWD and think he was holding them down.

Crumbzz jungle (sp?)
Wings top

dig pls
---
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
#50AgentRebornPosted 12/4/2012 6:35:44 PM
Im surprised other top pros havent been punishjed, given that some of them have a pretty "toxic" behavior on stream
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD