Oh snap! IWillDominate got permabaned

#61ryudo500Posted 12/4/2012 8:12:56 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
MwarriorHiei posted...
LOl @ the ban.

too harsh

how is it too harsh? why is it not okay for him to get permabanned when many others have been permabanned for the same reason?

because its not fine for the others to be perma banned either

correct. give them a2 or 3 strike rule when it comes to that stuff imo.

as for pros, after first strike it can be banned for x tourneys w/o pay adn 3rd one can be perma. not after just one
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#62Sid_IcarusPosted 12/4/2012 8:15:11 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
MwarriorHiei posted...
LOl @ the ban.

too harsh

how is it too harsh? why is it not okay for him to get permabanned when many others have been permabanned for the same reason?

because its not fine for the others to be perma banned either

correct. give them a2 or 3 strike rule when it comes to that stuff imo.

as for pros, after first strike it can be banned for x tourneys w/o pay adn 3rd one can be perma. not after just one

He had 8 strikes
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#63neon screenPosted 12/4/2012 8:26:17 PM
"IWillDominate has been in Tribunal nine times and punished eight times, including the most recent permanent ban."

Seriously guys learn to read
#64AgentRebornPosted 12/4/2012 9:20:59 PM
MwarriorHiei posted...
Im surprised other top pros havent been punishjed, given that some of them have a pretty "toxic" behavior on stream

on stream =/= in game

I realize that. I could've sworn Saint got in trouble for something he said/did on stream when he was playing hammered.

Also, I can't believe someone like saint has NEVER had that on-stream behavior transfer into game
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
#65Sid_IcarusPosted 12/4/2012 9:23:56 PM
MwarriorHiei posted...
Im surprised other top pros havent been punishjed, given that some of them have a pretty "toxic" behavior on stream

on stream =/= in game

I realize that. I could've sworn Saint got in trouble for something he said/did on stream when he was playing hammered.

Also, I can't believe someone like saint has NEVER had that on-stream behavior transfer into game

He had a blatant troll moment in that he picked second jungle and followed around somebody stealing all his jungle, but moments like those on pro streams are rare. Sure, they'll rage, but a lot of the rage is vocal and not actually ingame.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#66GlobalCoolingPosted 12/4/2012 9:24:32 PM
MwarriorHiei posted...

on stream =/= in game

Stream=you can see what the pros are tying in chat

Yes, they do rage on the in game chat.
#67ShyvanaPosted 12/4/2012 10:11:47 PM
>in tribunal 9 times
>punished 8 times
>banned

fair, next
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#68Blizzard09Posted 12/4/2012 10:21:12 PM
he deserved it...
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#69bobguydude1Posted 12/4/2012 10:30:44 PM
C_Dub7 posted...
Dollarman_2005 posted...

I mean, I'm a firm believer that I should be able to say whatever the hell I please to whoever I please. This goes in video games or in life.

And you can.

Doesn't mean you won't be punished for it when ruining the game experience of other people.

Pretty much this.

You can call me a ****-mongling, ******-ass mega-*****, but don't be surprised when I punch you in the face in retaliation.

because resorting to violence is the next best thing? Man, people's minds are messed up these days
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#70Kuroth_NeidraPosted 12/4/2012 10:45:42 PM
If you're a verbally abusive ass in soccer, you get red carded. If you're a repeat offender, you get prohibited from playing.

If you're an ass in LoL, you get permabanned and prohibited from playing professionally. 100% justified and I'm happy to see him get punished for it.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta