Oh snap! IWillDominate got permabaned

#71Hi2utooPosted 12/4/2012 10:49:37 PM
Glad they brought down the hammer. Online gamings and especially the MOBA scene are generally filled with mentally defunct individuals who can't play well with others. So they end up slinging crap left and right when things don't go their way. They lack communication skills so when something plays out differently than how they wanted it to be, they break down mentally by threatening their own team with classic threats like "AFK Fountain" "Top or AFK," etc.
---
Jeremy Lin will be busting his way onto the bench this season.
#72SoljahPosted 12/4/2012 10:54:51 PM
really wish you could permaban people who even do that... "top or I feed"
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
http://i.imgur.com/BzYfm.jpg
#73VeeMonPosted 12/4/2012 10:57:28 PM
my boss at work is an ass. you know what we do about it we all suck it up and vent it after work. I could go and find a new job, but the pay wouldn't be as good and the position i currently hold is worth alot more than most company can offer. Does it suck? Yes, but if you are in a competitive work field, classes, sport or whatever there is going to be an ass somewhere.
#74CrispyPimpPosted 12/4/2012 11:16:51 PM
VeeMon posted...
my boss at work is an ass. you know what we do about it we all suck it up and vent it after work. I could go and find a new job, but the pay wouldn't be as good and the position i currently hold is worth alot more than most company can offer. Does it suck? Yes, but if you are in a competitive work field, classes, sport or whatever there is going to be an ass somewhere.

what does that have to do with this topic?
---
UMvC3: Sentinel/???/Dormammu
#75Sid_IcarusPosted 12/4/2012 11:20:29 PM
VeeMon posted...

what does that have to do with this topic?

I mean, I'm a firm believer that I should be able to say whatever the hell I please to whoever I please. This goes in video games or in life. The only difference in THIS video game is that if someone is annoying you to the point of anger, you can simply press that nice chat bubble and make it stop. People have all the power in the world to stop someone's whining / raging / yapping and instead of just muting, they get troll baited so hard and then just rage all game.

The best part? The trolls are typically the ones who are sending in the reports that send it to the tribunal and the person reported is hardly the one who is raging near as hard as the one who reported.

---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#76Small_appliancePosted 12/5/2012 12:17:07 AM
Good, I never liked IWD anyway. He always seems like he's in a bad mood and he sits and pouts whenever they lose.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#77PKMNsonyPosted 12/5/2012 12:20:19 AM
Small_appliance posted...
Good, I never liked IWD anyway. He always seems like he's in a bad mood and he sits and pouts whenever they lose.

It always pissed me off how he would rage quit when Dig would lose a match.
#78ikilledkenny2Posted 12/5/2012 12:30:44 AM
VeeMon posted...

good thing riot's the boss and IWD should be the one controlling himself
#79Tro77TroPosted 12/5/2012 3:30:24 AM
more like the whole team was too heavy for scarra to carry

This.

I feel so bad for Scarra. He's not one of the top three or even top five mids but he is easily one of the coolest, most knowledgeable and fun to watch of the lot.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
#80Fire_AwayPosted 12/5/2012 3:35:45 AM
Tro77Tro posted...
more like the whole team was too heavy for scarra to carry

This.

I feel so bad for Scarra. He's not one of the top three or even top five mids but he is easily one of the coolest, most knowledgeable and fun to watch of the lot.

Honestly I feel like being on Dig has limited Scarra's potential a lot too. He's easily the best on his team, and not by a slim margin.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Planescape: Torment, Dungeon Defenders (PC), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird)