Oh snap! IWillDominate got permabaned

#81SpoonRaccoonPosted 12/5/2012 3:40:08 AM
Did you guys read the second post? He was warned and told SEVEN TIMES to lay off the negative behavior. Despite this, his negative attitude score increased by 30% over the last four months.

It'd be unfair if he didn't get a warning beforehand, but that is just ignorance.
---
Sig.
#82Tro77TroPosted 12/5/2012 3:52:42 AM
but that is just ignorance.

That is the exact opposite of ignorance, actually. It is just straight up being obstinate.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
#83RaverbasherPosted 12/5/2012 4:55:55 AM(edited)
VeeMon posted...
my boss at work is an ass. you know what we do about it we all suck it up and vent it after work. I could go and find a new job, but the pay wouldn't be as good and the position i currently hold is worth alot more than most company can offer. Does it suck? Yes, but if you are in a competitive work field, classes, sport or whatever there is going to be an ass somewhere.

lol, wtf?

He's your boss.

But if you, all your work mates and your boss were equal, and all had the power to fire somebody through unanimous and anonymous voting (tribunal), how long do you think your boss's bad attitude would last?

Stop making strawmen. Riot and the Tribunal were justified.
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.
#84Black_AssassinPosted 12/5/2012 5:02:06 AM
ikilledkenny2 posted...
VeeMon posted...
my boss at work is an ass. you know what we do about it we all suck it up and vent it after work. I could go and find a new job, but the pay wouldn't be as good and the position i currently hold is worth alot more than most company can offer. Does it suck? Yes, but if you are in a competitive work field, classes, sport or whatever there is going to be an ass somewhere.

good thing riot's the boss and IWD should be the one controlling himself

This.
#85ManoktheChickenPosted 12/5/2012 7:28:32 AM
The thing I find about Chaox, Dyrus, and Oddone is that, when they rage, they rage in the stream. And even so, their raging isn't as serious as it'd seem. They like, mask their rage with a bit of humor and sarcasm. They don't like, type out their complaints and throw offensive language everywhere in-game.
---
Shamelessly posting my twitter profile as my signature.
Oh wait. No. I deactivated it.
#86SlaynPosted 12/5/2012 7:31:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVFbs_hAJrc

Reported.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#87SoulstrikesPosted 12/5/2012 7:34:22 AM
If you're a firm believer in being able to say whatever you want whenever you want then you picked the wrong video game. Follow rules or don't play.

It's like somebody playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair and saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game, you guys are just kids that can't handle my skill'
---
BW FC: 4384 5911 2850
#88jonlaw101Posted 12/5/2012 7:51:25 AM
Soulstrikes posted...
If you're a firm believer in being able to say whatever you want whenever you want then you picked the wrong video game. Follow rules or don't play.

It's like somebody playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair and saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game, you guys are just kids that can't handle my skill'

---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#89GevaudenPosted 12/5/2012 7:53:37 AM
It's called Karma......All of you evil toxic players karma is coming for you as it did him.
---
good, let the hatred flow through you. waste more of your own time. yes...good
#90AgentRebornPosted 12/6/2012 5:33:01 AM
Fire_Away posted...
Tro77Tro posted...
more like the whole team was too heavy for scarra to carry

This.

I feel so bad for Scarra. He's not one of the top three or even top five mids but he is easily one of the coolest, most knowledgeable and fun to watch of the lot.

Honestly I feel like being on Dig has limited Scarra's potential a lot too. He's easily the best on his team, and not by a slim margin.

He's the best Midlaner in NA

I'd argue he's in the top 5 too
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD