One of the best support buffs

#1IceMan_128Posted 12/4/2012 3:24:06 PM
The extra 25 movement speed on every champ due to the nerf on boots really helped supports that started Fairie Charm+wards.
---
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Kamon Race
#2KopiokPosted 12/4/2012 3:40:05 PM
Runic Bulwark makes me hard for Support Leona.
---
"Mud Turkey 13 is totally awesome!" - Your Mom
#3RihawfPosted 12/4/2012 3:41:27 PM
yeah, that went really well with the current state of supports.

With these new changes, supporting has been oppened to a lot of different characters.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#4Kandar888Posted 12/4/2012 3:43:12 PM
my Zyra movement speed went from 300 to 335 to start. No longer will I start boots, ward, pot. This new patch has greatly helped supports.
#5VoidgolemPosted 12/4/2012 4:18:13 PM
No mention of having ~3k per game opened up by Sightstone taking over warding jobs, eh?
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#6chicostickPosted 12/4/2012 4:35:09 PM
more champs should be able to support now, I hope so.
#7DredjPosted 12/4/2012 4:42:17 PM
If every champ got a 20+ M/S, and everyone else still starts boots, then isn't it all relative? you'll still be to slow and will need boots to keep up/escape.

Or am I misunderstanding what has been said.
#8VoidgolemPosted 12/4/2012 4:43:12 PM
If every champ got a 20+ M/S, and everyone else still starts boots, then isn't it all relative? you'll still be to slow and will need boots to keep up/escape.

They'll be faster, but the difference is a lot lower than S2's boots/no-boots matchup
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#9Rookie_JetPosted 12/4/2012 4:45:12 PM(edited)
Dredj posted...

Boots aren't as effective so the difference between a boots start vs a non-boots start is much smaller making it much more manageable during laning when you don't have to go TOO far to be safe.

EDIT: VoidNinja'd
#10Tro77TroPosted 12/4/2012 4:45:24 PM

They'll be faster, but the difference is a lot lower than S2's boots/no-boots matchup

Additionally, with a little extra movespeed you'll have a slightly easier time dodging/body-tanking skillshots for your carry.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207