One of the best support buffs

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. One of the best support buffs

User Info: IceMan_128

IceMan_128
4 years ago#1
The extra 25 movement speed on every champ due to the nerf on boots really helped supports that started Fairie Charm+wards.
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Kamon Race

User Info: Kopiok

Kopiok
4 years ago#2
Runic Bulwark makes me hard for Support Leona.
"Mud Turkey 13 is totally awesome!" - Your Mom

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
4 years ago#3
yeah, that went really well with the current state of supports.

With these new changes, supporting has been oppened to a lot of different characters.
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)

User Info: Kandar888

Kandar888
4 years ago#4
my Zyra movement speed went from 300 to 335 to start. No longer will I start boots, ward, pot. This new patch has greatly helped supports.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#5
No mention of having ~3k per game opened up by Sightstone taking over warding jobs, eh?
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"

User Info: chicostick

chicostick
4 years ago#6
more champs should be able to support now, I hope so.

User Info: Dredj

Dredj
4 years ago#7
If every champ got a 20+ M/S, and everyone else still starts boots, then isn't it all relative? you'll still be to slow and will need boots to keep up/escape.

Or am I misunderstanding what has been said.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#8
If every champ got a 20+ M/S, and everyone else still starts boots, then isn't it all relative? you'll still be to slow and will need boots to keep up/escape.

They'll be faster, but the difference is a lot lower than S2's boots/no-boots matchup
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
4 years ago#9
Dredj posted...

Boots aren't as effective so the difference between a boots start vs a non-boots start is much smaller making it much more manageable during laning when you don't have to go TOO far to be safe.

EDIT: VoidNinja'd

User Info: Tro77Tro

Tro77Tro
4 years ago#10

They'll be faster, but the difference is a lot lower than S2's boots/no-boots matchup

Additionally, with a little extra movespeed you'll have a slightly easier time dodging/body-tanking skillshots for your carry.
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. One of the best support buffs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived