Just played a few games after the update..

#1LithspPosted 12/4/2012 5:14:50 PM
..deleted the game.

Don't care for the new layout at all, I can navigate my way around it easily, but it just makes the whole game look crap and tacky. Just could not bring myself to look at it anymore.

No loss for the community whatsoever (and what a fantastic community it is, right?), but yeah, just my thoughts.

Didn't like the new jungle either. Something just sorta changed in my mind and I suddenly just thought I don't like the game anymore and deleted it. Yay.
---
[]Signature[]
#2angermngment101Posted 12/4/2012 5:15:15 PM
Ok, see you next week.
---
Gamefax
#3Fenrir the WolfPosted 12/4/2012 5:15:58 PM
angermngment101 posted...
Ok, see you next week.

---
And then John was a zombie.
#4Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:26:42 PM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Ok, see you next week.

Doubt it. Not when I've recently been exposed to Borderlands 1 and 2.
---
[]Signature[]
#5Fenrir the WolfPosted 12/4/2012 5:28:38 PM
Lithsp posted...
Ok, see you next week.

Ok, see you next week.

---
And then John was a zombie.
#6Solid_Acid12Posted 12/4/2012 5:28:55 PM
Ok, see you next week.

Borderlands? lol see you next week?
---
I'm the bad guy? When did this happen?
#7icantfindnamePosted 12/4/2012 5:30:05 PM
why would you uninstall? it takes forever to get it back...
---
never expand, never surrender, y u so bad?
http://i52.tinypic.com/33l2qzd.jpg
#8MlREFOXPosted 12/4/2012 5:41:57 PM
Well it sure sucks to be losing such a regular poster and valuable member of the LoL community.

/sarcasm
#9MrDrunkMonkeyPosted 12/4/2012 5:47:34 PM
I agree about the layout... I actually got a headache with how overloaded it looks. It's terrible. I am going to take a break from the game and hopefully they fix it over the next couple weeks.
---
So... Hows the weather?
www.insomniacgamers.net
#10Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:52:10 PM
MrDrunkMonkey posted...
I agree about the layout... I actually got a headache with how overloaded it looks. It's terrible. I am going to take a break from the game and hopefully they fix it over the next couple weeks.

Yeah, it's way too crammed. I guess it's not purely the bad layout, that just like, cemented the idea to delete the game I suppose, the community is absolutely terrible as well.
I was playing and just thought to myself, "it looks crap, why am I even playing this if I don't enjoy it at the moment?".

More than that, I don't really believe there is any room in my life for a MOBA, the games take way too long and already I feel like I've freed myself up even though it's literally only been deleted for about an hour at max haha, just feels good.

I think I might have been addicted, don't particularly like to admit that, but I think I was actually addicted to this game. It was affecting my studying and my life in general so I'm happy to have deleted it for reasons other than finding Borderlands.

Though, I'm absolutely LOVING Borderlands at the moment and would love to find more games like it. That also have the ability to pause the game. That's a huge plus.
---
[]Signature[]