The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Season 3 Shyvana Jungle Masteries ....

#1k0rupted1Posted 12/4/2012 5:19:30 PM
So what are you guys using and build order? Lol :D
---
PSN: k0rupted1
League of Legends IGN: k0rupted1
#2AmarajahPosted 12/4/2012 5:28:10 PM
http://www.finalesfunkeln.com/s3/#UMUq7nMb6ksTgd

Something like this would probably be good. I don't think legendary armor is worth as much when you think about it, because if you look it only applies to bonus armor. If you want you can not get the basic attack damage reduction, and instead get slow reduction or the legendary armor, but if you are planning on playing offensively instead of just farming it can be good. Even though they made the jungle harder I'm sure it's not that much harder to still do ganks often and sometimes counterjungle early - midgame.

I still don't know how good perseverance is but I don't know at what hps it scales.
#3the_rowanPosted 12/4/2012 5:38:38 PM(edited)
Explorer and Nimble are ridiculously good for counterjungling, but the rest of Utility is lackluster for manaless champs. On the other hand, Defense has been substantially nerfed in the jungle but now gives very useful things for diving. I'd guess it depends on whether you want to go for an advantage early or later?

At above: Unyielding and Block are complete and utter wastes of points and I don't know why you're even considering them. Defender is amazing for one point on dive champions, though. Juggernaut seems very weak when I do the math out, too (it's slightly stronger than max Durability if you build a Warmogs and weaker without). I'd prefer Relentless so you're harder to peel.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#4SlaynPosted 12/4/2012 5:45:59 PM
Yeah, unyielding and block look like decent laning talents ( at best ), and absolutely horrible in the jungle.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#5k0rupted1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:51:45 PM
Are the item builds still standard?

Machete + 5 pots > Boots > Phage > Wits End >

Build defense item if they are tearing you in half.
---
PSN: k0rupted1
League of Legends IGN: k0rupted1
#6centurion911Posted 12/4/2012 6:03:09 PM
Slayn posted...
Yeah, unyielding and block look like decent laning talents ( at best ), and absolutely horrible in the jungle.

They're situationally great and crap. Neuters Nidalee/Kennen but is crap against, say, Rumble
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#7jepaanPosted 12/4/2012 6:07:36 PM
centurion911 posted...
Slayn posted...

They're situationally great and crap. Neuters Nidalee/Kennen but is crap against, say, Rumble

How does 3 less auto attack damage affect Kennen so much more than Rumble?
---
-
#8Rising ChaosPosted 12/4/2012 10:47:11 PM
Because Kennen is ranged and thus a lot of his harassment in lane comes from autoattacks. Unyielding is still good even without reducing minion damage though, really reduces early harass damage in lane and is especially strong against periodic damage.

I don't see why Shyvana wouldn't use Defense masteries. Both Offense and Utility mastery trees are unappealing to her for a number of reasons.

the_rowan posted...
Defender is amazing for one point on dive champions, though. Juggernaut seems very weak when I do the math out, too (it's slightly stronger than max Durability if you build a Warmogs and weaker without). I'd prefer Relentless so you're harder to peel.

You mean Safeguard, the turret reduction mastery? Defender is the 5th tier mastery that is a mini Wukong passive and an extremely good use of one mastery point. Juggernaut is absolutely amazing (4% health is equivalent to 3.85% damage reduction and works against true damage).
---
"Pokey and the man."