So, Skarner's a beast with the new items/jungle

#1centurion911Posted 12/4/2012 5:27:57 PM
Wits End nerf made me think he'd be less than optimal but that's not true. With the new Spirit Stone upgrade he can get Tenacity and health from there, Iceborn is AWESOME in conjunction with Shurelias to get max CDR and that AoE slow stacks with his passive.

Since he gets tenacity from the Ancient Golem item you have new boot options. Tabi and Mobility are optimal, Zerkers works too because of his passive. The new Aegis upgrade gives him and his team all the MR he will ever need, and the last item can be anything you need (I like Randuins there).

I started Machete+Flask+Biscut and it worked out well
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#2zefigPosted 12/4/2012 5:32:24 PM
How low do you get in the jungle with that start? With the tougher jungle, I'm worrying more about early counterjunglers angling to kill you.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#3chaoshadouPosted 12/4/2012 5:36:00 PM
zefig posted...
How low do you get in the jungle with that start? With the tougher jungle, I'm worrying more about early counterjunglers angling to kill you.

With a decent leash you have no problems, and at like, level 3~4 you really just start shredding the jungle.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#4VoidgolemPosted 12/4/2012 5:38:05 PM
zefig posted...

With a decent leash you have no problems, and at like, level 3~4 you really just start shredding the jungle.

early counterjunglers have the same problems you do.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#5profDEADPOOLPosted 12/4/2012 5:51:40 PM

I start machete+five pots and in every game I have never dropped below half health. But I start with W now then Q.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#6centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:59:18 PM
profDEADPOOL posted...

I start machete+five pots and in every game I have never dropped below half health. But I start with W now then Q.

Machete+5 pots is the safest way to start. I experimented with a deeper utility spec and got Machete+Flask+Biscut to start and the new jungle HURTS. That start is good against a jungler that will get low and won't risk a counterjungle, if you're against a Mundo/Shyvana or aren't sure you will get some extra damage on blue, take Machete+5
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."