Why isn't Nasus jungle a thing?

#1YengeonPosted 12/4/2012 7:12:44 PM
In S2, I guess he wasn't an AOE jungler so that might've debilitated his speed. The way I see it, just about every jungle minion is a free Q stack, he has a pretty good slow, his passive is lifesteal, and it's not like he doesn't have an AOE ability. What was the issue? Also, with S3 jungle supposedly giving more gold he should be better off right? I'm gonna have to try this sometime soon.
---
#2bobguydude1Posted 12/4/2012 7:13:58 PM
he might be in S3 too soon to tell. and Q can get farmed faster in lane than jungle which should be your main goal with him.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#3Lord GrahfPosted 12/4/2012 7:14:12 PM
In S2, I guess he wasn't an AOE jungler so that might've debilitated his speed. The way I see it, just about every jungle minion is a free Q stack, he has a pretty good slow, his passive is lifesteal, and it's not like he doesn't have an AOE ability. What was the issue? Also, with S3 jungle supposedly giving more gold he should be better off right? I'm gonna have to try this sometime soon.

Because an efficient jungler gets half the amount of CS as a laner.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#4TrevorkkhoPosted 12/4/2012 7:15:47 PM
timer Q to last hit = slow clear or take tons of pointless dmg.

Clearing wraith takes 10-15 secs for high tier jungler, that is 2 SS CD. Pretty much apply to all camp, you won't be SS last hit half a camp.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#5Yengeon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:18:36 PM(edited)
Because an efficient jungler gets half the amount of CS as a laner.

Are you implying he doesn't? So it goes back to him having slow clears?

And you don't have to get every Q stack. Or is that too crippling for him?
---
#6refmonPosted 12/4/2012 7:18:43 PM
Im sad I just want to run around and spam wither
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#7Aerodrome2Posted 12/4/2012 9:06:15 PM
Nasus jungle really sucks. I've tried it, it's really bleh.

With monsters being stronger, it'd just make Nasus easier to counterjungle since his 1-6 is lol.
#8Camel-RiderPosted 12/4/2012 9:12:26 PM
And you don't have to get every Q stack. Or is that too crippling for him?

If you dont get every Q you can possibly get on Nasus, why not play any other champion? Is his wither really that strong of a CC that Nasus must be used no matter how gimp his Q is?
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#9Yengeon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:13:34 PM
why not play any other champion?

Therein lies the problem. He's just... unloved (or rather outclassed).
---