Item Idea "Hat"

#1TheIceRaptorPosted 12/4/2012 8:55:25 PM
1050 Gold

Instead of your champions icon appearing on the mini map when vision is granted to an area

the "hat" Icon appears instead.

This can be used for all kinds of pro strats

It also gives your characters model a nifty hat.
---
People I like; Laqofinterest,Luster_Sly, thisisboris2, happyscrub1, BillbertGouki, omisfly, people that asked to be in the sig; Grimtron
#2themagicpainmanPosted 12/4/2012 8:56:16 PM
Make it cost 2 Refined.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#3Beech_tibsPosted 12/4/2012 8:56:22 PM
hats cost 5000 rp and do nothing

just like in every other game

/conformity
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#4albinorhino004Posted 12/4/2012 8:58:26 PM
Make them 5$/per or 3150 IP

Release hundreds of them. Make some hats unique to certain champioms
---
drinking is very bad
#5Eclipse008Posted 12/4/2012 9:35:14 PM
I find this idea interesting. Knowing that if an opponent wants to know just who's on the minimap they'll have to take the time to click over there, you could set up some neat ganks.

"Oh ho ho! I see a hat over yonder! No matter, I shall simply click on that location to determine just who has-OH DEAR ANOTHER HAT IS FAST APPROACHING MY LOCATION FUUUU"*you have been slain*
---
qed
#6FandomOfRandomPosted 12/4/2012 9:42:03 PM
Eclipse008 posted...
I find this idea interesting. Knowing that if an opponent wants to know just who's on the minimap they'll have to take the time to click over there, you could set up some neat ganks.

"Oh ho ho! I see a hat over yonder! No matter, I shall simply click on that location to determine just who has-OH DEAR ANOTHER HAT IS FAST APPROACHING MY LOCATION FUUUU"*you have been slain*

Except you should probably be able to guess who the champion is in the early stages of the game. Not to mention the proposed item cost and calling mias.
---
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
www.losethegame.com
#7DredjPosted 12/4/2012 9:47:16 PM
A hat?

Did you mean to post this over at DOTA2?
#8Alakazam_fanPosted 12/4/2012 9:49:52 PM
Free Hat McCoy
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~