Best Champion to use Ravenous Hydra on?

#21zeppelin312Posted 12/5/2012 12:36:07 AM
TriviumQC2 posted...
Kog'Maw.
Works with his W.

wut
#22Rising ChaosPosted 12/5/2012 12:54:32 AM
All of 'em.

100% AD nuke on a 10s cooldown? I could be wrong but it sounds insanely broken to me, I'm all over it even if it wasn't AoE. And it is.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#23Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:03:38 AM
It has a .5 second cast time that forces you still though
#24CovenantPosted 12/5/2012 1:04:59 AM(edited)
100% AD nuke on a 10s cooldown? I could be wrong but it sounds insanely broken to me, I'm all over it even if it wasn't AoE. And it is.

A gimped autoattack every 10 seconds sounds "insanely broken" to you? Attack speed items must blow your mind.

Also, there is no good champion to use Ravenous Hydra on because splash damage is still dumb.
#25SirDanieIPosted 12/5/2012 1:18:58 AM
Rising Chaos posted...
All of 'em.

Lol at this; 100 percent AD nuke. Sounds kinda similar to something.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#26Rising ChaosPosted 12/5/2012 3:33:44 PM
Covenant posted...
A gimped autoattack every 10 seconds sounds "insanely broken" to you? Attack speed items must blow your mind.

Also, there is no good champion to use Ravenous Hydra on because splash damage is still dumb.

Well it's not a carry item, if the fact that ranged champions can't even use it is any indication. Kind of a shame, actually, since it's a pretty good AD/LS alternative to Bloodthirster without the risk of the stacking mechanic. How many bruisers stack attack speed, Irelia? Warwick? This will be great on a much larger subset of champions.

The splash damage radius is also double that of old Tiamat, you're much more likely to get multiple targets in its range. The problem with old Tiamat wasn't its poor stats anyway, it's that it was a mid-tier item with no endgame upgrade. Hydra fixes that issue like Maw did for Hexdrinker.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#27Hyper InfernoPosted 12/5/2012 3:48:01 PM
Reminder, the splash only does 60% of your AD in damage. It doesn't take into account critical hits or any AD modifiers that you have to your damage like Xin's Three Talon Strike, Poppy's Devastating Blow, or Fiora's Blade Waltz.

That being said, AD Sion would love this item, because of the insanity his lifesteal would provide.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#28centurion911Posted 12/5/2012 3:50:26 PM
Hyper Inferno posted...
Reminder, the splash only does 60% of your AD in damage. It doesn't take into account critical hits or any AD modifiers that you have to your damage like Xin's Three Talon Strike, Poppy's Devastating Blow, or Fiora's Blade Waltz.

That being said, AD Sion would love this item, because of the insanity his lifesteal would provide.

Oh god Sion would crush.

And it does work well with Rengar
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."