soo is nasus viable now??

#11Aerodrome2Posted 12/5/2012 6:29:42 PM
Arken101 posted...
Aerodrome2 posted...
Needs to farm more than ever since defensive items were nerfed.

I played one game with him, taking exhaust and ghost, went 1/25/4 masteries with ar pen marks, armor seals, scaling mr glyphs and 2x MS quints and 1 ar quint.

Start rejuvenation bead and faerie charm plus potions, nasus outruns most people without boots even if they have em, so boots 3x isn't almost compulsory anymore. From here, on your first recall back, grab philo, tier 2 boots and maybe avarice blade if you can afford it.

after that, I'd rush frozen heart still, and work on spirit visage. Sheen after that; assuming you haven't won yet, Nasus is still quite okay.

I think that Spirit Visage and Frozen Heart are core now.

I haven't played with the other items to comment on them though, sorry.

Triforce is likely still late game core, and Warmogs looks like a decent option too.

Frozen Fist as opposed to Triforce.

I tried Frozen Fist and I don't like it as much as Triforce. Frozen Fist gives more Mana and AP and splash damage, but when I used it I really missed the crit, health and movement speed off Triforce.

Does frozen fist's splash damage allow you to farm multiple Q's?
#12TheTrueAmericanPosted 12/5/2012 6:34:04 PM
He gets pushed around too easily early game.
#13VoidgolemPosted 12/5/2012 6:37:39 PM
the new masteries help him out in lane, the giant middle finger to tanks doesn't.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"