Doublelift one of the best ADCs in league?

#1ryudo500Posted 12/4/2012 11:58:00 PM
Woudl you rank him as a top tier adc, top 5 even 3? I ve been hearing a lot of hype abut him. never realized he was a sgood as some are saying
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#2Nazgl5LordofNazPosted 12/5/2012 12:00:52 AM
Doublelift is god's gift to league

until he does badly one game.
---
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*
#3PKMNsonyPosted 12/5/2012 12:15:33 AM(edited)
I think he is probably the best ADC outside of Asia. The only one that might be on his level is Rekkles, but Rekkles was really hit or miss. He either did good, or he couldn't do much at all. Need to see more of him.
#4FlameLord23Posted 12/5/2012 12:16:26 AM
There is a strong lack of Aphromoo in this thread.

Don't get me wrong, he didn't do well this tourney, but he's a solo queue star for a reason. Had highest ELO last season for a reason.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#5PKMNsonyPosted 12/5/2012 12:17:59 AM
FlameLord23 posted...

Don't get me wrong, he didn't do well this tourney, but he's a solo queue star for a reason. Had highest ELO last season for a reason.

People also thought Kimbo Slice was a good fighter because he was beating up bums on the streets...
#6SharzakenatorPosted 12/5/2012 12:23:52 AM
kimbo slice was a good fighter. his mma record was 4-2. Did you see him fight tank abbot?
---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it
#7UnderwaterAirPosted 12/5/2012 1:13:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eny8T1GAufY

DoubleLift... does he even lift? >_>
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#8CheezWhizXPosted 12/5/2012 2:11:46 AM
FlameLord23 posted...

Aphromoo is trash. Any pro can get to rank 1 ELO if they wanted to. Anyways, top 5 ADCs probably go:

1. WeiXiao
2. Bebe
3. Cpt. Jack
4. Doublelift
5. Pray
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#9RaverbasherPosted 12/5/2012 2:15:46 AM
CheezWhizX posted...
FlameLord23 posted...

Aphromoo is trash. Any pro can get to rank 1 ELO if they wanted to. Anyways, top 5 ADCs probably go:

1. WeiXiao
2. Bebe
3. Cpt. Jack
4. Doublelift
5. Pray

doublelift & pray are overrated. yellowpete and rekkles r better than both of them.
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.
#10CheezWhizXPosted 12/5/2012 2:21:09 AM
Raverbasher posted...
CheezWhizX posted...
FlameLord23 posted...

1. WeiXiao
2. Bebe
3. Cpt. Jack
4. Doublelift
5. Pray

doublelift & pray are overrated. yellowpete and rekkles r better than both of them.

Rekkles has already stated that Doublelift is better mechanically than him, not to mention Rekkles losing lane vs. him and Loco every time they faced each.

Pray pretty much carried Najin Sword in their harder match-ups. He dueled Helios and Cpt. Jack and took them both down. Consider both of those players are easily Top 3 in the world at their role.

Yellowpete is one of the weaker links in CLG.EU. He was down over 100 CS vs. WeiXiao for god's sake. Not to mention he hasn't carried a single game since Euro Regionals.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898