3. This game should be rated AO

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#1
Look at Urgot's splash art, sick filth.

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
4 years ago#2
Senor, you should make a seperate account for the LoL boards. I find it hard too take anything you say seriously because of all your trolling on the 3DS/WiiU boards.
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#3
Senor, you should make a seperate account for the LoL boards. I find it hard too take anything you say seriously because of all your trolling on the 3DS/WiiU boards.

I don't troll, sorry.

User Info: Masemune_100

Masemune_100
4 years ago#4
Icecreamdunwich posted...

I don't troll, sorry.

That's the first thing you shouldn't say when you're a troll being accused of it. It's like a big neon sign saying "HEY, IM A TROLL!!!!!!!!"
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#5
Icecreamdunwich posted...

I don't troll, sorry.

That's the first thing you shouldn't say when you're a troll being accused of it. It's like a big neon sign saying "HEY, IM A TROLL!!!!!!!!"

Nah, I'm on the Wii U boards often and the fanboys just like to label anyone that questions Nintendo as a troll. That board is a true nuthouse, I go there for the latest news and discussion but also to gawk at the latest craziness.

User Info: Ephidel

Ephidel
4 years ago#6
I just took a look at the Wii U board because of this, and I have to say your post is completely accurate.
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/UeT9n.gif

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
4 years ago#7
I just took a look at the Wii U board because of this, and I have to say your post is completely accurate.

Whos, Senors? Nah, hes just a troll. If you want too see someone who questions nintendo without being a troll see DarkZV2Beta.
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#8
Ephidel posted...

Yeah, that board is insane. They will attempt to justify all of Nintendo's bad choices.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#9
This topic is a failure.

Pls go.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: CBrate

CBrate
4 years ago#10
Wiiassurance topics are hilarious.
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. This game should be rated AO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived