This game should be rated AO

#1IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/5/2012 12:52:04 AM
Look at Urgot's splash art, sick filth.
#2Skul_Posted 12/5/2012 12:54:34 AM
Senor, you should make a seperate account for the LoL boards. I find it hard too take anything you say seriously because of all your trolling on the 3DS/WiiU boards.
---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
#3Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:00:36 AM
Senor, you should make a seperate account for the LoL boards. I find it hard too take anything you say seriously because of all your trolling on the 3DS/WiiU boards.

I don't troll, sorry.
#4Masemune_100Posted 12/5/2012 1:07:07 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

I don't troll, sorry.

That's the first thing you shouldn't say when you're a troll being accused of it. It's like a big neon sign saying "HEY, IM A TROLL!!!!!!!!"
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#5Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:19:26 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

I don't troll, sorry.

That's the first thing you shouldn't say when you're a troll being accused of it. It's like a big neon sign saying "HEY, IM A TROLL!!!!!!!!"

Nah, I'm on the Wii U boards often and the fanboys just like to label anyone that questions Nintendo as a troll. That board is a true nuthouse, I go there for the latest news and discussion but also to gawk at the latest craziness.
#6EphidelPosted 12/5/2012 1:33:44 AM
I just took a look at the Wii U board because of this, and I have to say your post is completely accurate.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/UeT9n.gif
#7Skul_Posted 12/5/2012 2:05:07 AM
I just took a look at the Wii U board because of this, and I have to say your post is completely accurate.

Whos, Senors? Nah, hes just a troll. If you want too see someone who questions nintendo without being a troll see DarkZV2Beta.
---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
#8Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:54:34 AM
Ephidel posted...

Yeah, that board is insane. They will attempt to justify all of Nintendo's bad choices.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#9_HeXPosted 12/5/2012 4:08:18 AM
This topic is a failure.

Pls go.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#10CBratePosted 12/5/2012 4:47:10 AM
Wiiassurance topics are hilarious.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756