Who is good in the jungle with these new updates

#1EqualismPosted 12/5/2012 2:29:58 AM
I want to start junlging more, but with all these updates I no longer know where to begin
---
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg
#2BiglabronPosted 12/5/2012 2:57:49 AM
skarner, machete 5 pots.

upgrade machete into the health/mana gen piece and then get a philo/boots.

Watch as you are never oom again and always full life while roaming jungle.

No one has any excuse to take 2nd blue and beyond now.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#3Equalism(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:00:08 AM
How is lee sin now? I know he used to be pretty good and I played him once when he was free and he was very fun.

To me from messing around a little it doesn't seem to much harder now, almost easier once you get some of the new items. But I guess that is what the wanted, to stop early ganks
---
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg
#4DeadpooL7Posted 12/5/2012 3:26:32 AM
Equalism posted...
How is lee sin now? I know he used to be pretty good and I played him once when he was free and he was very fun.

To me from messing around a little it doesn't seem to much harder now, almost easier once you get some of the new items. But I guess that is what the wanted, to stop early ganks

From what ive seen people are mostly the same. If you could jungle them well before you can probably jungle them well now.
#5HagenExPosted 12/5/2012 3:40:45 AM
Amumu got seriously better, and late game he's a beast with Liandry's Torment+Sunfire Cape+Abyssal Scepter. He also can just get the upgrade for mana regen and not have mana problems, I can see jungle being a bit slower to clear with AOE champs but most of those were mana hungry, which are not anymore.

I think Skarner, Amumu, Alistar, Nautilus will shine.
#6ZimmianZiskPosted 12/5/2012 4:00:55 AM
Fiddlesticks has worked fairly well so far for me. doesn't take much damage, and the new single target focus makes him that much stronger. And the later ganks from most other champions makes his weak non-ult ganks look fine by comparison.

Shaco can still gank a lane while they are level 1 and he's 2 with a buff and full health. early advantage is good, and he's also a single target jungler, so he's also strengthened by the changes.

Karma is an interesting character to take into the jungle. slow clears, bad ganks, but you can put her there, farm her up for fifteen minutes, only leaving to cover the lanes of people heading back, but once it gets late enough you provide huge utility, without wasting space early game. I imagine it could work, but only if you have good communication with your team, so I doubt anyone will do it any time soon.

those are the only ones that I've tried so far. Fiddle went great, Shaco went wrong in every way, but that was misplays on my part, and Karma proved useful, but any enemy teams that have a really active jungler, or everyone overextends all the time, were either a nightmare to fight against, or annoying because they could just run away if I tried to gank, and people would cry for ganks if I didn't try first. But for more average games she was a wonder in teamfights.
---
The guy who thinks Karma is a viable champion.
Hero's aren't made. They're cornered.
#7RaverbasherPosted 12/5/2012 5:20:56 AM
Equalism posted...

Lee Sins not as good as he used to be.

Nunu is great apparently. Fast clear time, high sustain.
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.