I love Statikk Shiv...

#1HagenExPosted 12/5/2012 2:42:08 AM
On AD Carries. Only because when you get Hurricane, each of the two bolts you fire with each AA, also charge the Shiv for 10 each, so you can proc the 100 damage that can crit in only 3 attacks + moving one step (assuming you hit 3 targets all the time).

I tested this with Ashe, my build looked like this:

Zerker Greaves
Runaan's Hurricane
Statikk Shiv
Black Cleaver
Blade of The Ruined King
Phantom Dancer

And the amount of Slow+magic damage+armor reduction you can put out during a teamfight with only your Q toggle and BotRK is crazy. Considering the fact that stacking MRes isnt as easy as before (No more FON), I think there's gonna be a lot of love for ranged magic damage carries, and I think seeing two ranged carries (One AD and one AP will be viable once again).

Now if there was only a good ranged jungler... hmm.
#2gaiaslayerPosted 12/5/2012 2:45:17 AM
HagenEx posted...
On AD Carries. Only because when you get Hurricane, each of the two bolts you fire with each AA, also charge the Shiv for 10 each, so you can proc the 100 damage that can crit in only 3 attacks + moving one step (assuming you hit 3 targets all the time).

I tested this with Ashe, my build looked like this:

Zerker Greaves
Runaan's Hurricane
Statikk Shiv
Black Cleaver
Blade of The Ruined King
Phantom Dancer

And the amount of Slow+magic damage+armor reduction you can put out during a teamfight with only your Q toggle and BotRK is crazy. Considering the fact that stacking MRes isnt as easy as before (No more FON), I think there's gonna be a lot of love for ranged magic damage carries, and I think seeing two ranged carries (One AD and one AP will be viable once again).

Now if there was only a good ranged jungler... hmm.

Just switch black cleaver for Inf Edge and PD for LW and youre set
---
Fear Cannot Kill you, But...
RE: remake
#3DoctorEggmanPosted 12/5/2012 2:57:50 AM(edited)
If you're getting Shank, you should grab IE too. Shank is better if you're going for crit chance, to get more shots at doubling your lightning proc damage.

Also, your build is really light on AD, and has no defensive items. Perhaps swapping out the PD for a mercurial or just changing it up all together would be good.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#4HagenEx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:08:12 AM
Oh dont get me wrong, the build i posted was just a test on the AOE capabilities of Shiv+Hurricane. What I wanted to express was the feeling that there could be a non bruiser jungler, and a dual ranged carries (one AD and one Magic Damage/On Hit) might be viable. I know some of the new items are Bruiser candy, but I think this might work.

Who do you think could jungle and go with the hurricane+magic damage items (Wit's end)? Kayle comes to mind...
#5HagenEx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:13:05 AM
Tested with Iceborn gauntlet, it appplies the AOE 35% Slow for all 3 targets hit with Hurricane. Gonna keep testing different passives with different champs to see what I can find :D
#6COLL1NPosted 12/8/2012 8:18:03 PM
Yea the shivv is really good on Ashe. I usually go IE > SS > LW > BT > PD > RH
#7angermngment101Posted 12/8/2012 9:08:43 PM
my ashe build is:

boots, IE, PD, BT, Shiv, LW

Who the hell needs GA when you kill everything before it reaches you anyways.
---
Gamefax
#8kirbymuncherPosted 12/8/2012 9:16:34 PM
HagenEx posted...
Gonna keep testing different passives with different champs to see what I can find :D

TF's stacked deck is pretty amusing with hurricane, though I wouldn't center a build around it
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#9DiortePosted 12/8/2012 9:31:12 PM
I never really figured out how this items works :|
---
Dark Sun Gwyndolin - "Amazing trap ahead."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6udew9axmdM
#10CovenantPosted 12/8/2012 9:44:22 PM
HagenEx posted...
Zerker Greaves
Runaan's Hurricane
Statikk Shiv
Black Cleaver
Blade of The Ruined King
Phantom Dancer

Still not seeing how the on-hit build is good when a normal AD carry can three shot you with less gold while you would have done practically nothing to him.