I don't know what everyone is talking about...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I don't know what everyone is talking about...
3 years ago#1
I love the new jungle. Now if ganks go badly or if my teammates push too hard, I won't constantly be 3 levels behind everyone and I can stay in jungle without major consequence.
3 years ago#2
I agree, the scaling jungle is awesome. If I'm doing well enough, and my ganks work, I can sometimes pull out ahead in levels of my laning teammates.
Varus is my waifu... wait..
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
3 years ago#3
I did jungle karthus and hit level 18 by the 12 min mark, then I sat at spawn afk with defile on and leveled up my manamune.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
3 years ago#4
Slayn posted...
I did jungle karthus and hit level 18 by the 12 min mark, then I sat at spawn afk with defile on and leveled up my manamune.

Seems legit.
Varus is my waifu... wait..
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
3 years ago#5
Well said.. It those who can't adapt hates it.... with support on first lots of mobs(wolf/raven) and red or blue.. then basic clear you're actually better off hp wise on some junglers after a full clear(lvl4)
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.
3 years ago#6
Rzul posted...
Slayn posted...

Seems legit.

Seems broken.
3 years ago#7
HardcoreFtw posted...
Well said.. It those who can't adapt hates it.... with support on first lots of mobs(wolf/raven) and red or blue.. then basic clear you're actually better off hp wise on some junglers after a full clear(lvl4)

...What?
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#8
themagicpainman posted...
HardcoreFtw posted...

...What?

I think he's talking about a lot of damage being put onto the first buff coupled with 5 HP pots=Higher health at the end of your first clear
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I don't know what everyone is talking about...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived