I just reached 30 last night, help me learn, "The real game.".

#1Patrick52WillisPosted 12/5/2012 9:20:43 AM
I know the meta. I can do Top/Jungle/ADC fairly well so I don't think I need to be a, "top or I feed." type of player. I have basic rune pages done.

So what all else would I need to learn before ranked?
---
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/
#2KirbixPosted 12/5/2012 9:22:44 AM
How to get 200 cs by 30 minutes, every game. In all of the elo hell topics I've seen, this sets people apart- low elo players do not farm well.

That's what I'm working on, anyway
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#3Dragonfable101Posted 12/5/2012 9:26:39 AM
Farm gud faito gud win.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#4viajarvPosted 12/5/2012 9:29:54 AM
Sounds like you forgot support
#5genericname1234Posted 12/5/2012 9:31:06 AM(edited)
Well they just completely changed the game with all of the new items and masteries so this could either be a fantastic or an awful time to start up ranked.

The number I've heard to shoot for is 80 cs by 10 minutes. Remember that this is a game that ends when you kill their base not when you kill the enemy champions. If your team is getting dived bot and you're top you need to push the hell out of your lane and start taking the tower.

Learn to buy some wards even when you aren't support and place them so that you can avoid ganks. Split pushing is really strong as long as you ward and explain to your team what you're doing.

Think about what will happen when engaging in a fight. Will jumping in actually save that tower? Or will it just give the fed Diana more gold and leave you dead so the enemy team can keep pushing?

Attitude is also really important. Focus on improving yourself and not on trying to "help" your teammates by giving them a ton of "constructive criticism." Keeping things amicable can be hard depending on your teammates, but its necessary if you want to win and advance.

EDIT: Forgot a word.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#6Patrick52Willis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:28:34 PM
viajarv posted...
Sounds like you forgot support

Not good at it yet. Haven't played since the patch though which seems to have a lot more quality of life changes.
---
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/