I....I lost a bot game....

#31LANKAI09Posted 12/5/2012 3:23:43 PM
The only loss in a bots match that I have was when three friends and I played beginners bots when Elise was released and the custom games weren't working. The random we had was a complete ******* and just as he was about to destroy the bots nexus, we all surrendered.

Completely worth it and no regrets to be found
#32DuDuDu10101Posted 12/5/2012 3:33:41 PM
The-World-Seven posted...
http://i.imgur.com/aA9As.jpg

I mean of course you've got to actually carry your game, but this game was with two summoners level 5 and 6 that I was about to report for intentional feeding until I saw their actual summoner levels.

Singed. Will never. Lose.
Reason being bots ignore his poison trail and will walk in it until they die.
100% win rate guaranteed.

good game, i think i add you

so you pwn my bot games, k?

hue
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#33The-World-SevenPosted 12/5/2012 3:42:48 PM
They're more for FWotD IP than they are for bot smashing. The only thing to be taken srs is the IP.

gotta get dat munny hunny
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#34g-cube_mastaPosted 12/5/2012 3:53:21 PM
You ever playing normally and doing well and you think you're really ahead, but then you look at the scoreboard and gawk? Yeah...

lack of awareness gggggggg
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#35CHADbombPosted 12/5/2012 4:27:23 PM
;_;

>_>

:(

Triple CUTE! n.n
---
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G
#36Damien 5000Posted 12/5/2012 4:37:42 PM
Last night, my girlfriend wanted to play. And, she's really bad. Like. Really, REALLY bad. Like, she panics and runs away from minions, yet for some reason while just, stop everything she;s doing and attack two champions at once. She even argued against me and said levels were more important than gold. And I was like "You're right. You play one game every four months and I play four games a night, but I have no idea what I'm talking about"

So anyways. Easy bots. I decided to let her ADC, because she likes to. And I decided to support. We managed to feed bottom lane. A lot. Because she kept running straight for their turret, and I kept following her to help her while saying "Just kill the minions, ignore the bots" and she was not listening. But then I kept telling myself "Well, I'm sure Mid and Top lane will have my back. Right?" and then I'd call for help, and they'd run in, and die, too. and I'm like "...Right?"

We lost. We lost against easy bots.
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
#37Unbridled9Posted 12/5/2012 4:46:53 PM
1) Bots, while not 'hard', are nowhere near pushovers. I compare them roughly to PvE monsters in a MMO. Not normally dangerous, but can kill/defeat you if you're not careful.

2) Seems like three of your teammates were sleeping on the job.
---
If you love a person, it doesn't matter if they cheat.
If you love a person, you won't cheat.
#38Pawkie07Posted 12/5/2012 5:06:28 PM
uninstall
#39VoidgolemPosted 12/5/2012 5:09:03 PM
ADC build is still IE.

the whole point of being an ADC is the whole multiplicative stats thing, after all.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#40ZorenPosted 12/5/2012 5:18:54 PM
along with the "Uninstall" sentiments, every so often you're paired with 4 morons who decide to surrender because they're tired of watching one guy carry the game.
---
Metroid DS name: Sacadam FC: 201931021467
Starcraft Broodwars: Newplayer1