anyone else feel that over all you get gold slower?

#1mrich528Posted 12/5/2012 2:44:15 PM
earlier I was playing a game and by the 47 minute mark not a single person had a complete build. there were a lot of deaths that game too, something like 47-60. i was surprised no one had a complete build. so did they just make a majority of items cost more, make us gain gold slower, or both?

my take is the notes definitely increased tier3 items cost, but the increase to ambient gold gain and decrease to minion gold gain has caused everyone to have less money to buy these items. at the same time, the changes to gold gained over kills/assists i'm not sure about. heroes getting kill streaks allows them to snowball faster, but getting the 500g by 4 kill streak makes the team catch up better as well.

moral of the story, games were too even because no one had full builds by 50 minutes and we just kept killing each other. i guess we were just bads, but what do you think?
---
Current games: GW2: CaptainBojangles. Steam (CSS,TF2,L4D2): randy marsh, LoL: CaptainBojangles
#2ninplayerPosted 12/5/2012 2:45:03 PM
Pretty sure they really did decrease the gold you get from creep score.
#3LooksLikeRainPosted 12/5/2012 2:46:15 PM
gold SLOWER

not gold shower.
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#4snowflake182Posted 12/5/2012 2:50:07 PM
I think they said they made minions worth slightly less, but everyone gets more passively
---
Nami is my waifu! ~<3
#5mrich528(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:10:28 PM
yeah, i was just wondering what your reactions personally were, not what they said they changed. i'm saying it looks like the games taking longer to get full builds, slowing down game play, but increasing it slightly in the middle with mid-game items.
---
Current games: GW2: CaptainBojangles. Steam (CSS,TF2,L4D2): randy marsh, LoL: CaptainBojangles
#6BerserkFGriffthPosted 12/5/2012 3:17:21 PM
Actually you're getting more gold, just passively.
---
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Gifs%20Sora/d6f4073a17f3c6ae431f6c4in5.jpg
#7ProjectSiolencePosted 12/5/2012 3:18:10 PM
Just means my 5.3 Gp/10 Runes + Masteries will allow me to out farm even more folks.
---
There's always one **** head like you trying to **** in the apple pie. Well you just **** in the one apple pie that knows how to **** back.
#8KirbixPosted 12/5/2012 3:19:12 PM
I have not noticed it yet, but I am all in favor of the losing team having an easier time getting back into things.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#9snowflake182Posted 12/5/2012 3:19:46 PM
mrich528 posted...
yeah, i was just wondering what your reactions personally were, not what they said they changed. i'm saying it looks like the games taking longer to get full builds, slowing down game play, but increasing it slightly in the middle with mid-game items.

ah, that's my bad, but I don't notice a huge difference at top, and I certainly have MORE gold when I play support, Overall I like it, but I haven't gotten a huge amount of adc experience since it went live
---
Nami is my waifu! ~<3