I'm 0-12 since S3 item changes hit

#1FatherRussiaPosted 12/5/2012 4:51:38 PM
This is ridiculous, I have been playing horribly, completely unable to adjust, and it seems like my team mates are always in the same boat. I can't wait until I'm down at 900 Elo and I can start carrying against fools, because at the moment I am just absolute garbage.

I never realized how much of this game was knowledge, without having a feeling for an optimal build path I am pretty much completely lost.

Anyone else feel the same?
#2LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 12/5/2012 4:54:04 PM
u bad
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#3TrevorkkhoPosted 12/5/2012 4:54:09 PM
We are still in somewhat beta state of S3, unbalance is thrown out of the windows, don't feel bad about it
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#4crovaxfrostmanePosted 12/5/2012 5:09:28 PM
I've lost one game, and I've just been fooling around with the new items every time...
---
Black FC: 2021 9008 6339
#5OwlRammerPosted 12/5/2012 5:10:34 PM
Yes, only I'm not a looser who looses all the games.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#6FlameLord23Posted 12/5/2012 5:12:19 PM
FatherRussia posted...
This is ridiculous, I have been playing horribly, completely unable to adjust, and it seems like my team mates are always in the same boat. I can't wait until I'm down at 900 Elo and I can start carrying against fools, because at the moment I am just absolute garbage.

I never realized how much of this game was knowledge, without having a feeling for an optimal build path I am pretty much completely lost.

Why are you playing ranked if you feel lost?
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#7TheSteelPhoenixPosted 12/5/2012 5:14:31 PM
I have lost every game I've played except for 5. Which means im 5-12 i think. Guess which charecter i was playing in those 5 and only those 5 games? Teemo.
---
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.
#8B01tPosted 12/5/2012 5:15:08 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
FatherRussia posted...

Why are you playing ranked if you feel lost?

yeah... if you're diving into ranked already without a good feel for the new items, you've got only yourself to blame.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#9FatherRussia(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:16:01 PM
Those games are split, 3 ranked 9 normals, I normally only play ranked but once I got stomped after the patch I went to normals and now things are just worse.
#10KirbixPosted 12/5/2012 5:16:32 PM
How can a person post on GameFAQs and not have a clue how to build champions?

We've been discussing builds since it was launched a month ago.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus