I'm 0-12 since S3 item changes hit

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I'm 0-12 since S3 item changes hit
3 years ago#1
This is ridiculous, I have been playing horribly, completely unable to adjust, and it seems like my team mates are always in the same boat. I can't wait until I'm down at 900 Elo and I can start carrying against fools, because at the moment I am just absolute garbage.

I never realized how much of this game was knowledge, without having a feeling for an optimal build path I am pretty much completely lost.

Anyone else feel the same?
3 years ago#2
u bad
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
3 years ago#3
We are still in somewhat beta state of S3, unbalance is thrown out of the windows, don't feel bad about it
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
3 years ago#4
I've lost one game, and I've just been fooling around with the new items every time...
Black FC: 2021 9008 6339
3 years ago#5
Yes, only I'm not a looser who looses all the games.
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
3 years ago#6
FatherRussia posted...
This is ridiculous, I have been playing horribly, completely unable to adjust, and it seems like my team mates are always in the same boat. I can't wait until I'm down at 900 Elo and I can start carrying against fools, because at the moment I am just absolute garbage.

I never realized how much of this game was knowledge, without having a feeling for an optimal build path I am pretty much completely lost.

Why are you playing ranked if you feel lost?
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
3 years ago#7
I have lost every game I've played except for 5. Which means im 5-12 i think. Guess which charecter i was playing in those 5 and only those 5 games? Teemo.
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.
3 years ago#8
FlameLord23 posted...
FatherRussia posted...

Why are you playing ranked if you feel lost?

yeah... if you're diving into ranked already without a good feel for the new items, you've got only yourself to blame.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
3 years ago#9
Those games are split, 3 ranked 9 normals, I normally only play ranked but once I got stomped after the patch I went to normals and now things are just worse.
3 years ago#10
How can a person post on GameFAQs and not have a clue how to build champions?

We've been discussing builds since it was launched a month ago.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I'm 0-12 since S3 item changes hit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived