Give Avarice Blade's gold per monster kill passive to Machete

#1Knight_Of_OrderPosted 12/5/2012 7:14:04 PM
Jungle fixed.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#2VoidgolemPosted 12/5/2012 7:15:18 PM(edited)
Pretty much.

Provided the bonus gold remains for neutral-minions only. If you make it lane creeps too people'd be buying the thing in lane.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#3DiplomacySCPosted 12/5/2012 7:15:43 PM
Will it transfer to all upgrades? e.g. Wriggles?
#4Arken101Posted 12/5/2012 7:15:55 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Pretty much.

Provided the bonus gold remains for neutral-minions only. If you make it lane creeps too people'd be buying the thing in lane.

"I want a Wriggles nub."
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#5VoidgolemPosted 12/5/2012 7:18:01 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Pretty much.

"I want a Wriggles nub."

With Bilgewater having a valid upgrade path for everybody ever there's not much point for lane-wriggles anymore.

good luck explaining that to pubs though :(
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#6Camel-RiderPosted 12/5/2012 7:21:53 PM
With Bilgewater having a valid upgrade path for everybody ever there's not much point for lane-wriggles anymore.

losing lane hard as ADC + your support sucks butt. Id prefer wriggles over bilgewater.

But you could argue that i should suck it up and do nothing till I have enough for BF sword + vamp
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#7VoidgolemPosted 12/5/2012 7:22:44 PM
losing lane hard as ADC + your support sucks butt. Id prefer wriggles over bilgewater.

But you could argue that i should suck it up and do nothing till I have enough for BF sword + vamp

It could be argued that you're losing lane hard on account of going wriggles as the ADC >.>
---
#8DiplomacySCPosted 12/5/2012 7:54:08 PM
Voidgolem posted...

It could be argued that you're losing lane hard on account of going wriggles as the ADC >.>

It's good if you can use it to secure Dragons. It delays your full build a bit but the global gold from Dragons along with the safer laning due to Armor+Life Steal makes up somewhat. If you buy Wriggles, still get zoned hard from cs and never get a Dragon, then it's bad.
#9edubsPosted 12/5/2012 8:00:20 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Voidgolem posted...
Pretty much.

"I want a Wriggles nub."

good luck explaining that to pubs though :(

I get it on my top lane lee sin, having that ward there can save lives man
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08