Give Avarice Blade's gold per monster kill passive to Machete

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Give Avarice Blade's gold per monster kill passive to Machete
4 years ago#1
Jungle fixed.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
4 years ago#2
Pretty much.

Provided the bonus gold remains for neutral-minions only. If you make it lane creeps too people'd be buying the thing in lane.
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
4 years ago#3
Will it transfer to all upgrades? e.g. Wriggles?
4 years ago#4
Voidgolem posted...
Pretty much.

Provided the bonus gold remains for neutral-minions only. If you make it lane creeps too people'd be buying the thing in lane.

"I want a Wriggles nub."
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
4 years ago#5
Voidgolem posted...
Pretty much.

"I want a Wriggles nub."

With Bilgewater having a valid upgrade path for everybody ever there's not much point for lane-wriggles anymore.

good luck explaining that to pubs though :(
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
4 years ago#6
With Bilgewater having a valid upgrade path for everybody ever there's not much point for lane-wriggles anymore.

losing lane hard as ADC + your support sucks butt. Id prefer wriggles over bilgewater.

But you could argue that i should suck it up and do nothing till I have enough for BF sword + vamp
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
4 years ago#7
losing lane hard as ADC + your support sucks butt. Id prefer wriggles over bilgewater.

But you could argue that i should suck it up and do nothing till I have enough for BF sword + vamp

It could be argued that you're losing lane hard on account of going wriggles as the ADC >.>
4 years ago#8
Voidgolem posted...

It could be argued that you're losing lane hard on account of going wriggles as the ADC >.>

It's good if you can use it to secure Dragons. It delays your full build a bit but the global gold from Dragons along with the safer laning due to Armor+Life Steal makes up somewhat. If you buy Wriggles, still get zoned hard from cs and never get a Dragon, then it's bad.
4 years ago#9
Voidgolem posted...
Voidgolem posted...
Pretty much.

"I want a Wriggles nub."

good luck explaining that to pubs though :(

I get it on my top lane lee sin, having that ward there can save lives man
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Give Avarice Blade's gold per monster kill passive to Machete

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived