If you HAD to main one champion, give the Skill/Item/Cosmetic reason why

#1Walker_RealPosted 12/5/2012 6:28:51 PM
So here's how it goes, if you HAD to main someone chose 3 reasons why out of the following three;

1) Skill set, anything pertaining to
2) Item build, can be core or final
3) Cosmetic effect, including any animations or sound effects.

I would (and do) main Rengar

1) Skill- I like his fury system, it makes me feel like I'm doing something more than the average cool down only champion.

2) Item- For sure Kindlegem, it's got everything Rengar needs- HP & CDR and it's cheap. There are many games where I build 3! Usually at least Visage and Zeke's

3) Cosmetic- The sound effect for his W sometimes. COME AWN! Best sounding thing in game IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Ax_dxtasc&t=2m38s
#2GForceDragonPosted 12/5/2012 6:34:59 PM
Singed.

1) Poison trail exists
2) Free...HP?!?
3) Steaming tea kettle noises when he presses R.
---
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=89123 is my favorite poster.
#3LinktheMan46Posted 12/5/2012 6:42:24 PM
Vayne

1. True damage, mobility, hard CC, and some of the best damage steroids in the game make her an insane damage dealer.

2. Phantom Dancer. This item makes Vayne, even more than the other AD Carries. Without it, or a good alternative (eyeing Stattik Shiv) she would be weak.

3. I like Vayne's personality, and I like her voices. Favorite line: "Silver of the Moon" (upon ranking Silver Bolts the first time) or "The purifying element".
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
#4Ultoman2Posted 12/5/2012 6:43:20 PM
My favorite role is ADC and I prefer Cait.

1)Ace in the Hole - Dat range
2)Infinity Edge, stacks with headshot passive. Possibly Runaan's Hurricane if it end up being as awesome as it sound with headshots every two attacks.
3)The hat is sexy.
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#5DiplomacySCPosted 12/5/2012 6:45:12 PM
Nidalee

Wide array of skills, cougar form is great.
Can build AD or AP, tanky or damage, carry or support... very versatile.
Hot.
#6mantana888Posted 12/5/2012 6:45:30 PM
1) Massively fun, unique gameplay
2) Can be built many many ways
3) Square-jawed manly man

Did you guess Jarvan?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#7FlameLord23Posted 12/5/2012 6:48:07 PM
Sona

Skill: Q W E help you AND your teammates, and R is a monster for initiation or escapes.
Item: Well they unfortunately took away her Heart of Gold :/ so now I have to go with dem wards OP
Cosmetic: Um, hello... she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever met, and she doesn't always prattle on about her day. She leaves me in peace when I'm not playing other female champions (hates that I play the Horny-est champion though) and when I'm having problems sleeping she plays me a lullaby! mai waifu is amazing :D
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#8ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/5/2012 6:48:42 PM
Elise main.

Rappel is one of the best skills in the game. Skittering Frenzy is one of the best steroids in the game. Percentage health damage.

AP? Dunno what you mean here. Sorc + Fur/Rylai/Liandry/DFG/Abyss/Zhonya

Monster girl. Yum. Spiders. Yum. Brood main in Dota.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif
#9OwlRammerPosted 12/5/2012 6:49:47 PM
Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven because League of Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaven. I always get Dravenkills when I play Draven... I mean when I Draven Draven.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#10icantfindnamePosted 12/5/2012 6:53:56 PM
zilean

bombs are so much fun to use

athenes because it lets me spam the bombs that are so much fun to use

the sound of zilean's w rewinding skills in order to double bomb for double the fun.
---
never expand, never surrender, y u so bad?
http://i52.tinypic.com/33l2qzd.jpg