Are the spirit items worth using in the jungle?

#21Viewtiful_JonPosted 12/6/2012 9:20:29 AM
I go the spellvamp one on Elise and clear most every camp on 100% health, some camps like small golums take just seconds to down. Solo Dragon with just that item and end on 70-80% health. If I go and grab another 20% Spellvamp and one or two random things I can also Solo Baron whilst staying above 50%. Think I was lvl 15 when I did this.

But its not worth stacking spellvamp just for that.
#22Xano1234Posted 12/6/2012 9:25:37 AM
I mainly jungle with Nocturne and usually got wriggles as my first item. I started switching to Spirit of the Lizard elder and have good results. The mana regen helps him be little bit more spammy with skills. His passive plus health regen helps for his HP.

The damage works out really well, especially if you have red buff as it does double true damage.

Question though. Do additional attacks stack the true damage or just reapply the DoT?
---
Brawl Friend Code: 1547-4883-9310
#23SupahSaiyan87Posted 12/6/2012 9:31:06 AM
Just do what I do, start doran's blade (only works on junglers with decent attack speed buffs like Voli, LS, etc). The new Doran's gives 5 life per hit, which is almost double of what it did last season on a per hit basis early game.

**** the machete.
---
Yeah okay I will just STOP being bad. I am now good at this game. - nexigrams
League IGN - Flashnub78