I don't like season 3.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I don't like season 3.
3 years ago#1
I'm a noob again. I used to main jungle, and now it wrecks my face. It's like an entirely different game. New look, new sound, new smell. If I wanted to play an entirely different game, I'd go play dota. gg Riot

There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
3 years ago#2
You'll get used to it. We all will.
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
3 years ago#3
I for one am LOVING mid eve now, DFG is way better now than it was 2 times before. I have been snowballing everygame I plaed as eve so far.
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
3 years ago#4
I feel like Jungling is more difficult. I have NO idea why. It just does. I know the enemies are technically "harder" but I don't physically see a difference. I just feel like my ganking sucks now, and I can't tell why. And I don't know what to build, or even what I'm doing in the item menu. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but I look at the new item menu and I'm like "Ffffffffff********. What do I do?!" and for some reason it's so distracting that I forget my own builds. Like, there's all these new items, but even if I try and do my old build I'm like "WHY IS NOTHING WORKING?!"
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
3 years ago#5
Stuff like Cleaver stacking and Liandry's are idiotic.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#6
I just miss my recommended items list in a nice neat little row, that I could change whenever I wanted. I don't like surfing the new item shop and also just opening it cause my frames to dop by half or more,
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
3 years ago#7
You buy Machete and it's basically the same S2 jungle for most dudes what didn't L2 gank anyway.

Some dudes have it rougher.
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
3 years ago#8
Definitely did more harm than good with these changes imo
3 years ago#9
new smell new pants
let me show you my pokemans
3 years ago#10
I remember I had a similar feeling way back when they changed the masteries to what they were in Season 2. A couple months from now you'll forget what you're feeling now. I haven't even played a game since the patch went through, so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and anxious as well.
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I don't like season 3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived