I don't like season 3.

#1New_PantsPosted 12/5/2012 7:44:36 PM
I'm a noob again. I used to main jungle, and now it wrecks my face. It's like an entirely different game. New look, new sound, new smell. If I wanted to play an entirely different game, I'd go play dota. gg Riot

/noobfaqs
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
#2LaqOfInterestPosted 12/5/2012 7:45:09 PM
You'll get used to it. We all will.
---
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#3OwlRammerPosted 12/5/2012 7:46:47 PM
I for one am LOVING mid eve now, DFG is way better now than it was 2 times before. I have been snowballing everygame I plaed as eve so far.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#4Damien 5000Posted 12/5/2012 7:49:46 PM
I feel like Jungling is more difficult. I have NO idea why. It just does. I know the enemies are technically "harder" but I don't physically see a difference. I just feel like my ganking sucks now, and I can't tell why. And I don't know what to build, or even what I'm doing in the item menu. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but I look at the new item menu and I'm like "Ffffffffff********. What do I do?!" and for some reason it's so distracting that I forget my own builds. Like, there's all these new items, but even if I try and do my old build I'm like "WHY IS NOTHING WORKING?!"
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
#5themagicpainmanPosted 12/5/2012 7:50:36 PM
Stuff like Cleaver stacking and Liandry's are idiotic.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#6ineedaname88Posted 12/5/2012 7:55:20 PM
I just miss my recommended items list in a nice neat little row, that I could change whenever I wanted. I don't like surfing the new item shop and also just opening it cause my frames to dop by half or more,
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
#7VoidgolemPosted 12/5/2012 7:56:24 PM
You buy Machete and it's basically the same S2 jungle for most dudes what didn't L2 gank anyway.

Some dudes have it rougher.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#8BurnumMasterPosted 12/5/2012 7:56:55 PM
Definitely did more harm than good with these changes imo
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#9RadesPosted 12/5/2012 7:57:34 PM
new smell new pants
---
let me show you my pokemans
#10xRustySpoonPosted 12/5/2012 7:58:46 PM
I remember I had a similar feeling way back when they changed the masteries to what they were in Season 2. A couple months from now you'll forget what you're feeling now. I haven't even played a game since the patch went through, so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and anxious as well.
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.