Post your photographic evidence of BC stacking being a good thing in here

#1DottledPosted 12/5/2012 11:29:26 PM(edited)
Too many topics, so many supportive opinions, not enough evidence.

So please if you are adamant that this is ridiculously OP like so many people are doing on this board right now, then you won't mind posting screenshots of your scoreboards in here for us to laugh at, or by some kind of miracle, be astounded by.

DO NOT DISCUSS THE BUILD WITHOUT POSTING A SCREENSHOT.

There are plenty of threads already for you to BS in.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#2XcaIIionPosted 12/5/2012 11:34:22 PM
i think that the build is
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#3ZorenPosted 12/5/2012 11:35:57 PM
just check Garen on lolking
---
Metroid DS name: Sacadam FC: 201931021467
Starcraft Broodwars: Newplayer1
#4Dottled(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:36:02 PM
Shh!

SCREENSHOT
---
#5GameEnforcerPosted 12/5/2012 11:40:15 PM(edited)
http://s9.postimage.org/6wtuxry4e/garen.jpg

http://postimage.org/image/79ebjwqud/

(those two are the same)

http://postimage.org/image/fnw5foiut/
---
MageGuyInfinity - "This game will be I survive"
#6Dottled(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:43:42 PM(edited)
Completely irrelevant; a level 19 game and a level 20 game. Proves nothing apart from the already established fact that low-level players use bad builds.

But thanks for trying.

NEXT

---
#7GameEnforcerPosted 12/5/2012 11:47:36 PM(edited)
Dottled posted...
Completely irrelevant; a level 19 game and a level 20 game. Proves nothing apart from the already established fact that low-level players use bad builds.

NEXT

Then put the restictions in your post message. Btw why are you so mad? Its just a game lord knows people will play a videogame to have fun. Glad riot spiced things up a bit so people dont get so boring with builds and just look up guides and follow the same thing over and over again.

Regardless of what's posted your still going to try and prove a point people dont care about anyways so I dont know i bothered replying though
---
MageGuyInfinity - "This game will be I survive"
#8TomorrowDogPosted 12/5/2012 11:47:58 PM
It is like Master Yi building more swords to go with sword boots.

Buying a bunch of axes is just basic logic.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#9Dottled(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:49:45 PM(edited)
GameEnforcer posted...

Then put the restictions in your post message. Btw why are you so mad? Its just a game lordKnows people will play a videogame to have. Glad riot spiced things up a bit so people dont get so boring with builds and just look up guides and follow the same thing over and over again.

Regardless of what's posted your still going to try and prove a point people dont care about anyways so I dont know i bothered replying though

It isn't a restriction though; the entire point of this topic is so that everybody can see that everyone claiming this to be a good build is either low-level or bad at the game, or pulling it out of their ass. I'm not mad, I'm just concerned with the truth.
---
#10TomorrowDogPosted 12/5/2012 11:51:43 PM
You could have left it in the other topic that was already actively discussing it on the first page.

This is an e-cred grab.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert