Post your photographic evidence of BC stacking being a good thing in here

#41aibohphobiaPosted 12/6/2012 3:43:57 AM
Dottled posted...
It exists for matchmaking purposes, but it's hidden and nobody has been able to see it for about 6 months. I did say this already.

I just looked at one of his teammates 'Dominion guides' on the GD forums and one thing I noticed while skimming was he said he would take Moonflair Spellblade or Eleisa's Miracle (old versions) over Merc Treads because it gives more tenacity. That really tells us all we need to know about high elo dominion players.

so your claim of dominion elo not existing is a lie, right?
why would you go to GD for anything? and generalizations. stay classy.

I take this opportunity to remind you that you came into this topic just to insult me.

sorry if I hurt your feelings
---
asdfghjklkjhgfdsa
#42Blbmbr666Posted 12/6/2012 11:17:05 AM
People using 'high elo' Dominion game builds to say a build is good.

GameFAQs amazes me yet again.
---
League of Legends IGN: JOEYballsGOTTI
Dis is where I work: http://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Corn_field.jpg
#43Dottled(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:48:25 PM
Yeah I just gave up on the guy lol don't think he liked my Dominion bashing. On topic I built 3 BCs on Garen today and had most kills and yet even more deaths
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#44C_Dub7Posted 12/6/2012 12:51:42 PM(edited)
You could save everybody time, effort, and energy by just saying you don't think it's a good idea.

That way, everybody can get to the same conclusion faster: nobody cares what you think.

Merely a suggestion.
---
"YOU'RE IN THE TORGUE ZONE, BABY! IF YOU AREN'T MADE OF GASOLINE, METAL, OR BACON, GET THE **** OUT!" - Mr. Torgue
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#45Dottled(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:52:30 PM
C_Dub7 posted...
You could save everybody time, effort, and energy by just saying you don't think it's a good idea.

That way, everybody can get to the same conclusion faster: nobody cares what you think.

Merely a suggestion.

Wow, you're a total badass.
---
#46C_Dub7Posted 12/6/2012 12:56:59 PM(edited)
C_Dub7 posted...

Merely a suggestion.

Wow, you're a total badass.

Thank you.
---
"YOU'RE IN THE TORGUE ZONE, BABY! IF YOU AREN'T MADE OF GASOLINE, METAL, OR BACON, GET THE **** OUT!" - Mr. Torgue
#47C_Dub7Posted 12/6/2012 12:56:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#48Dottled(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:57:45 PM
Wow you just ruined it, badasses don't say thank you. You're just lame now.
---
#49C_Dub7Posted 12/6/2012 12:59:18 PM(edited)
Badasses say whatever the **** they want, whenever the **** they want because they're just that badass.

And they treat ladies nice. Because nothing is more badass than treating a woman with respect.
---
#50qwertyasdf0123Posted 12/6/2012 1:02:05 PM
I won a 4v5 as Garen mid with 5 Black Cleavers. I went like 27-3, wish I woulda taken a screenshot :/