Nocturne build in the jungle

#1Walker_RealPosted 12/5/2012 11:50:07 PM
Any recommendations? I'm unsure of weather or not to start with the minion damage.

He has a fast clear time compared to, say, the Rengar I was using before XD, but I don't know what to go for.

I'm not a huge fan of the "spirit" items personally, so I don't know an appropriate start
#2Camel-RiderPosted 12/6/2012 11:55:06 AM
I have been playing around with my recommended items on Nocturne, and im finding difficulty deciding how I want to build him. I have different options for different situations, but here is what I have settled on:

CORE:
Machete -> Spirit stone
Aegis
Boots (The type is dependent upon whether I get ancient golem)

Situational vs AD team:
Spirit stone -> Spirit of ancient golem
Randuins (Could replace this with Ravenous hydra, or bloodthirster, or IE, or LW)
GA
Boot type: Tabi, Zerkers, or even swiftness.

Final:
Ancient golem
Zerks/Tabi/Swiftness
Frozen mallet
Aegis -----------> Upgrade at very end
Randuins/GA (or both)
If theres room (Hydra, BT, IE, or LW).

Vs heavy AP:
Lizard elder
Merc treads
Aegis ----> Upgrade to Runic Bulwark
Maw of malmort
ATMOGS (Or: GA + BT/LW/IE/Hydra [pick one])

Vs balanced team:
Ancient golem
Zerkers
Runic Bulwark
GA
BT/Hydra
LW/Zephyr
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#3Knight_Of_OrderPosted 12/6/2012 12:02:52 PM
Camel-Rider posted...
I have been playing around with my recommended items on Nocturne, and im finding difficulty deciding how I want to build him. I have different options for different situations, but here is what I have settled on:

CORE:
Machete -> Spirit stone
Aegis
Boots (The type is dependent upon whether I get ancient golem)

WTF?! NO. Old Aegis was pretty good on him, the new one is not.

Boots
Spirit Stone > Lizard or Golem upgrade
Hydra/BotRK
BC/Ghostblade
Randuins
Wits End/Mallet
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#4Camel-RiderPosted 12/6/2012 12:05:37 PM
I personally like the aegis still. I dont think its as good as it used to be, but I like it.

Im still playing around with nocturne builds.

I dont know how the hell to build him at all to be honest, thats just stuff i randomly came up with.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#5Knight_Of_OrderPosted 12/6/2012 12:09:19 PM
It's alright, i honestly think the new items give him a ton of options on how to build him, but the ones i listed are the ones i've had the most succes with.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu