Doran's start is new meta

#1jonlaw101Posted 12/6/2012 2:35:07 AM
Unless jungle then you take cloth + 7 pots, free biscuit and free ward.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#2EqualismPosted 12/6/2012 2:42:38 AM
I don't know about that
---
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg
#3Shadow EdgePosted 12/6/2012 2:43:54 AM
Works best with Cait.
---
ns
#4Big_BovyPosted 12/6/2012 2:45:04 AM
I think it's a bit early for a new meta. I think if anything, the item meta is less rigid.

Also, I would think most junglers would go 0/21/9 or something similar in masteries and the supports go down utility and use their minute ward for defending the jungle at start. And if they don't need it then use it for warding bot even longer. Makes sense I thought anyway.
---
I come here to argue!
#5Big_BovyPosted 12/6/2012 2:46:08 AM
Oh, and some junglers would prefer the machete depending on who it is.
---
I come here to argue!
#6jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:26:45 AM
Big_Bovy posted...

What idiot would take +10 damage over damage mitigation and 7 * 150 health + biscuit (80 health and 50 mana) and free vision?
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#7SyntheticMesiahPosted 12/6/2012 3:32:18 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
Big_Bovy posted...

What idiot would take +10 damage over damage mitigation and 7 * 150 health + biscuit (80 health and 50 mana) and free vision?

so your saying that the ONLY stat on the machete is plus 10 damage? and if you get it you cant start with any potions or those 2 masteries? seriously?
#8jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:33:46 AM
SyntheticMesiah posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
Big_Bovy posted...

so your saying that the ONLY stat on the machete is plus 10 damage? and if you get it you cant start with any potions or those 2 masteries? seriously?

lol this guy

Why would you buy potions if you're going the damage route? seriously?

smh
---
#9profDEADPOOLPosted 12/6/2012 3:34:09 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
Big_Bovy posted...

Cloth costs the same as Machete. And the damage increase helps you clear better than the armor on every champ I have tested.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#10SyntheticMesiahPosted 12/6/2012 3:35:40 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
SyntheticMesiah posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
Big_Bovy posted...

lol this guy

Why would you buy potions if you're going the damage route? seriously?

smh

so...you wouldnt buy potions? you would just sit on that extra gold?