Was there a replacement for bloodrazor?

#11GrayFoX16Posted 12/6/2012 4:43:59 AM
Edge4o7_ posted...
Slayn posted...
Did you check out the above item? Are you still sad?

Wat is rong wit u?

BORK Is an AD item. It does physical on-hit damage and lifesteal. Warwick is not an AD champ. He's an on-hit champ that should be building spell pen if anything (for his Qs, his passive and his ultimate).

The item just doesn't suit him well.

WW wasn't an on hit champ. He was a tanky cdr focused champ.

>Knows nothing about Warwick
>Complains when his lack of knowledge gets in the way of good theorycrafting
>http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcy8bwNj7k1qeq6v9.png

Lol you know nothing about this game apparently.
---
GT: Mistah Smoke
P4A: Mitsuru/Akihiko
#12jonlaw101Posted 12/6/2012 4:45:56 AM
GrayFoX16 posted...
Edge4o7_ posted...
Slayn posted...
Did you check out the above item? Are you still sad?

Wat is rong wit u?

BORK Is an AD item. It does physical on-hit damage and lifesteal. Warwick is not an AD champ. He's an on-hit champ that should be building spell pen if anything (for his Qs, his passive and his ultimate).

The item just doesn't suit him well.

WW wasn't an on hit champ. He was a tanky cdr focused champ.

>Knows nothing about Warwick
>Complains when his lack of knowledge gets in the way of good theorycrafting
>http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcy8bwNj7k1qeq6v9.png

Lol you know nothing about this game apparently.

What I mean is FerretDruid is wrong, other guy is right. I was agreeing with other guy.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#13Edge4o7_Posted 12/6/2012 4:48:53 AM
Hey other guy has a name you know
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#14jonlaw101Posted 12/6/2012 4:54:12 AM
Edge4o7_ posted...
Hey other guy has a name you know

shush you
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcy8bwNj7k1qeq6v9.png
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#15FerretDruidPosted 12/6/2012 5:04:02 AM
Edge4o7_ posted...
Nobody decent built bloodrazer on any champ under almost any circumstance

You're ignorant like most players on this forum.

They didn't remove it because it was a bad item. It was an incredibly strong item. They removed it because it was absurdly expensive and a niche item that only certain champs could utilize well. It was hands down the best on-hit item in the game.

And Warwick is an on-hit champ to the core. He has a perma 80% AS steroid, an on-hit heal for a passive (which was buffed to deal damage) and an ult which applies on-hit effects multiple times. That doesn't mean he can't build a Spirit Visage and a FH every game, because he can and should, but he is going to be building on-hit items if he wants to do damage (which he also should).
---
Bear with me... things are about to get grizzly!
Fox is HOT!
#16xMikhalxPosted 12/6/2012 5:24:44 AM(edited)
Eeeeeh, not justifiable imo. Bloodrazor does somewhat minor magic damage and worse of all, it's expensive.

Beyond GA/Frozen/spirit visage(optional)/wits end/phage/boots - there wasn't much room to get madreds unless horribly, horribly fed.

And even if I did, I would get ionic spark since it was stupidly cost efficient. Silly Riot for not knowing that before taking it out. It actually dealt almost as much damage as wits end on a single target, and 2x more than wits end if it hit 2-5 people.

Plus, you didn't want it early because 4% of 2000 is only like, 80 damage per hit + 40 AD for a whooping 120 damage per hit. You'd actually do more single target DPS if you had a malady + wits end, but that's just my preferred build if I wanted squishy on hit build since you don't have to build up your items and lowering MR will benefit you more in the long run (stronger Q damage/R + minus resist for your team).
#17jonlaw101Posted 12/6/2012 5:27:14 AM
FerretDruid posted...
Edge4o7_ posted...
Nobody decent built bloodrazer on any champ under almost any circumstance

You're ignorant like most players on this forum.

They didn't remove it because it was a bad item. It was an incredibly strong item. They removed it because it was absurdly expensive and a niche item that only certain champs could utilize well. It was hands down the best on-hit item in the game.

And Warwick is an on-hit champ to the core. He has a perma 80% AS steroid, an on-hit heal for a passive (which was buffed to deal damage) and an ult which applies on-hit effects multiple times. That doesn't mean he can't build a Spirit Visage and a FH every game, because he can and should, but he is going to be building on-hit items if he wants to do damage (which he also should).

>Continues to demonstrate wrongness
---
#18crondizzlePosted 12/6/2012 5:32:57 AM
only bad players pick warwick period.

and lol @ warwick being an "on-hit champ"

gfaqs league of baddies
#19jonlaw101Posted 12/6/2012 5:33:24 AM
crondizzle posted...
only bad players pick warwick period.

and lol @ warwick being an "on-hit champ"

gfaqs league of baddies

---
#20topopoxPosted 12/6/2012 5:34:27 AM
Warwick, King of AutoAttacks.