League of Camping (vid)

#11Sword_SlasherPosted 12/6/2012 8:35:00 AM
GlobalCooling posted...
Liked Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/happyscrub/videos?flow=grid&view=15

"Dating a Transexual"

I'm not homophobic but I had myself a good laugh.
---
"I like to complain about games I've never played on online message boards." - Francis
#12EnricoMarini01Posted 12/6/2012 8:37:35 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
EnricoMarini01 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
EnricoMarini01 posted...
Considering you picked TOP LANE TALON... Well....

Considering I been owning with talon top lane.... Well...

Darius, Jax, This kayle, and others all got owned by me

I'd own baddies too, if they'd let me.

No one who has a brain loses to Talon top, especially if they build something called Tabi or Chain Vest..

1. If you stack armor, I will shove ur lane and roam. Plus I start game with armor pen quints and marks.

2. I don't have to kill you from 100-0. Just like leblanc, I'll poke you down until you low enough. I will max W and poke the crap out of your butt then jump on you. His W OP.

3. And after lvl 6, I will have you sitting under tower spamming W on you. Making you try to last hit under tower as I ult away from all your jungle ganks to help you.

Get on my lvl

1) Resists build people who don't build resists, at least in laning phase at top, especially with people who can do damage without needing to build damage. Irelia can go Tabi/Chain Vest, and still kill you. So can Darius. So can Olaf. So can Jax.

2) Your poke is also AD, counterable by, what, Chain Vest/Tabi, two very cheap, very effective items, which build into things most Bruisers want? People die to LB cos they're idiots, not building decently smart things, and sticking to stupid builds because they can't adjust.

3) Ult to run away is a great skill to have. I was wondering why you complain about elo hell. Well, this is it I guess. But Pink Wards aren't common, iirc. they don't exist at all.

Not saying you're bad, but to say, I OWN ALL NOOBS TOP, when you don't look at the problems in being there in the first place (assassin with no escape pre6 at top, who is squishy as hell to boot) then making a video that says I GET CAMPED is pretty stupid. When ELSE is he gonna gank?

You pick a meh top lane, who is extremely snowbally reliant, then point to your own experiences, when most of your experiences consist of I AM IN ELO HELL. That's not helping you, so you'll excuse me if I avoid getting on your level (or falling to it)
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#13happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:41:18 AM
EnricoMarini01 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
EnricoMarini01 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
EnricoMarini01 posted...
Considering you picked TOP LANE TALON... Well....

Considering I been owning with talon top lane.... Well...

Darius, Jax, This kayle, and others all got owned by me

I'd own baddies too, if they'd let me.

No one who has a brain loses to Talon top, especially if they build something called Tabi or Chain Vest..

1. If you stack armor, I will shove ur lane and roam. Plus I start game with armor pen quints and marks.

2. I don't have to kill you from 100-0. Just like leblanc, I'll poke you down until you low enough. I will max W and poke the crap out of your butt then jump on you. His W OP.

3. And after lvl 6, I will have you sitting under tower spamming W on you. Making you try to last hit under tower as I ult away from all your jungle ganks to help you.

Get on my lvl

1) Resists build people who don't build resists, at least in laning phase at top, especially with people who can do damage without needing to build damage. Irelia can go Tabi/Chain Vest, and still kill you. So can Darius. So can Olaf. So can Jax.

2) Your poke is also AD, counterable by, what, Chain Vest/Tabi, two very cheap, very effective items, which build into things most Bruisers want? People die to LB cos they're idiots, not building decently smart things, and sticking to stupid builds because they can't adjust.

3) Ult to run away is a great skill to have. I was wondering why you complain about elo hell. Well, this is it I guess. But Pink Wards aren't common, iirc. they don't exist at all.

Not saying you're bad, but to say, I OWN ALL NOOBS TOP, when you don't look at the problems in being there in the first place (assassin with no escape pre6 at top, who is squishy as hell to boot) then making a video that says I GET CAMPED is pretty stupid. When ELSE is he gonna gank?

You pick a meh top lane, who is extremely snowbally reliant, then point to your own experiences, when most of your experiences consist of I AM IN ELO HELL. That's not helping you, so you'll excuse me if I avoid getting on your level (or falling to it)

1) Darius and Olaf can't even touch me. My W out ranges darius, olaf has to slow me to get near me and which I slow his butt back and do more damage if he tries to chase into my poke. I've yet to play irela

2) My poke is for free and I have armor pen. You act like if you stack armor early, you gonna be immune to damage

3) Pink wards and armor? waste that gold!
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#14EnricoMarini01Posted 12/6/2012 8:47:09 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
2) My poke is for free and I have armor pen. You act like if you stack armor early, you gonna be immune to damage

3) Pink wards and armor? waste that gold!

Whelp.

This is why elo hell exists. This is why Akali, LeBlanc, Talon and all the yummy assassins are free wins. No one builds to counter them in lane, and the things that DO counter them in laning phase to make sure they don't snow ball are "wastes of money"
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#15XxjudgementPosted 12/6/2012 9:54:57 AM
Tl;DR Doesn't work in higher elo.
---
XBL: Woah its Martin
LoL: Woah its Jesus
#16xMikhalxPosted 12/6/2012 10:05:03 AM
That was camping hard? You'd hate if I ever jungle against you with an actual jungle.

I have to admit though, that Fiddles REALLY wanted to kill you.