Fun champions that need to be buffed

#1Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 12/6/2012 8:49:59 AM
Wukong and Volleybear imo, theya re fun to play but the first needs a budff in sustain and the other one in damage
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2RzulPosted 12/6/2012 8:56:36 AM(edited)
If you think Wukong needs a buff, you're absolutely insane.

With the new AD caster items, Wukong's q will be nuking for true damage especially with Black Cleaver. Not to mention one of the best juking abilities ever, a gap-closer that gives you an AS buff and a moving AoE knockop damage-over-time ult with the best AD scaling in the game.

Tl;dr Wukong is simply amazing. Any buffs would make him OP and subject to immediate nerfs.
---
Varus is my waifu... wait..
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#3System ID 2oo1Posted 12/6/2012 8:56:03 AM
Wu's Ulti is OP in team fights. But yeah, his early game sucks, he picks up the slack once he gets to lv6 though.
#4themagicpainmanPosted 12/6/2012 9:00:04 AM
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#5PhoenixEgg88Posted 12/6/2012 9:02:42 AM
Agree on karma. I only feel i win on karma because no one knows her moves and therefore has no idea what im capable of.

She is amazingly fun to play though, group healing potential. Loving the mantra shield and her w has a nice enough range to catch most escapers so you can get them killed.

No idea if im going to do anything differently with the new items though. Only played her once since the patch. Loving leona too much to do anything else.
---
So Big, So Angry, So Dead.