Blade of Ruined King on ADC?

#1Camel-RiderPosted 12/6/2012 9:45:07 AM
Possibly situational? Could it be used on an ADC? - Results (61 votes)
Yes, get it first.
13.11% (8 votes)
Yes, but get it after IE/BT/LW/PD
11.48% (7 votes)
Yes, but only sometimes get it (Plz explain when it could be useful)
32.79% (20 votes)
No, its not good on any ADC
36.07% (22 votes)
No, its not good on anyone.
6.56% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Thoughts?
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#2Rabid_MexicanPosted 12/6/2012 9:48:33 AM
I say get it late game if the enemy has ass tonnes of HP maybe... Even then, you shouldnt really be focusing anyone with mass amounts of HP/resists anyway...
---
Intel Core2 Quad @ 2.33Ghz, 4GB DDR2, GeForce GT120
#3SoulstrikesPosted 12/6/2012 9:57:18 AM
I would say that its a good item on an ADC, probably against a bruiser heavy team where you don't have much peel so you can duel them more easily and get through their heavy resistances.
---
BW FC: 4384 5911 2850
#4Suffer_NotPosted 12/6/2012 10:05:45 AM
BotRK gives the exact same stats as BilgeWater Cutlass. You're paying the upgrade price entirely for the passive and the improved active. And that passive is really good for dealing with high HP targets, but the problem is that the active's range doesn't really fit with a ranged ADC.

If the enemy is stacking health, I could see getting it. Likewise, if everyone on their team is underfarmed except for their Jax or whomever is able to anticarry you, I could see using teh active to steal their movement speed and escape after they jump on you. But otherwise, a ranged ADC is not going to be making enough use of the active to justify the cost.

Now, a melee ADC like Tryndamere or Rengar or etc? Yeah, go ahead and get it. I wouldn't rush it, but that active is really good at preventing kiting and sustaining through a teamfight.
---
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/gejsiv/Ninetailsfoxladyedit.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#5DeanyzyPosted 12/6/2012 10:07:08 AM
It's better suited to bruisers and duelists I think, it might make a nice situational late item to pick up but I'm not too sure.
#6Camel-Rider(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:35:21 AM
I cant help but theorycraft with all this new stuff.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#7CORNBRE4DPosted 12/6/2012 10:48:12 AM
Suffer_Not posted...
BotRK gives the exact same stats as BilgeWater Cutlass. You're paying the upgrade price entirely for the passive and the improved active. And that passive is really good for dealing with high HP targets, but the problem is that the active's range doesn't really fit with a ranged ADC.

If the enemy is stacking health, I could see getting it. Likewise, if everyone on their team is underfarmed except for their Jax or whomever is able to anticarry you, I could see using teh active to steal their movement speed and escape after they jump on you. But otherwise, a ranged ADC is not going to be making enough use of the active to justify the cost.

Now, a melee ADC like Tryndamere or Rengar or etc? Yeah, go ahead and get it. I wouldn't rush it, but that active is really good at preventing kiting and sustaining through a teamfight.

Nailed it.

I actually have had a decent time with it on Ezreal in laning phase since it makes him very bursty if you catch the other ADC. It only worked because Ezreal's E is crazy though.
---
Twitter.com/CORNBRE4D - XBOX LIVE: it is Cornbread
Music: http://www.datpiff.com/profile/IX_Cornbread_XI
#8dark_lord_havocPosted 12/6/2012 10:53:07 AM
possibly useful when combined with hurricane, or with twitch ult
#9Mogu_MoguPosted 12/6/2012 11:17:28 AM
Get it after SotD.
---
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.
#10GrAyFoX312kPosted 12/6/2012 11:19:37 AM
Black cleaver + last wisper on top of your other AD items is already more than enough to melt things.
---
"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!" -Grayfox
XBL/PSN : GrayFox312k