Blade of Ruined King on ADC?

#11Camel-Rider(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:22:33 AM
Black cleaver + last wisper on top of your other AD items is already more than enough to melt things.

Black cleaver isnt good on most AD carrys.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#12centurion911Posted 12/6/2012 11:34:48 AM
Camel-Rider posted...
Black cleaver + last wisper on top of your other AD items is already more than enough to melt things.

Black cleaver isnt good on most AD carrys.

This
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#13DredjPosted 12/6/2012 11:48:19 AM
I've tried it on Draven, I was ready to build a defence item and thought why not got ultra life steal as my defence, with my fully charge BT and BoTRK I had 350+ lifesteal per hit.

I was even able to solo Baron.AND finished the fight with over half HP.

Is it a must buy, I don't know but if an ADC was to buy it then it would be someone with an on demand AS buff to be able to tank whoever is hitting you.
#14Rising ChaosPosted 12/6/2012 3:38:56 PM
Since the proc is physical damage now, it's almost like an alternative Bloodthirster that's stronger against high-health targets, has a boss active, and leaves out the risk of stack management. BORK is straight-up better unless I really need the raw AD for skill scaling, say Graves QR.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#15BiglabronPosted 12/6/2012 3:50:59 PM
BT does everything better point per slot. BT lifesteal scales off ad as does the king, but the king is more on hit with the procs.

King has no atk speed. BT doesnt need atk speed to get maximum lifesteal off your hits.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#16Camel-Rider(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:52:06 PM
King has no atk speed. BT doesnt need atk speed to get maximum lifesteal off your hits.

Huh?
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider