People who can't jungle at level 30

#1edubsPosted 12/6/2012 10:18:57 AM
Delete your account or go learn how in bots seriously. It is really not all that hard, the fact that I pick a top and mention hey im top and at the very last second you insta lock another top and say you can't jungle is really getting on my nerves, especially when I pick a top who can't jungle (ie urgot) so I can't switch to a jungler because you waited so long to mention you can't jungle
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#2Dr4darPosted 12/6/2012 10:22:00 AM
I hate playing in ranked and finding people who are like "I can't (insert role here)". Don't play ranked if you can do everything.
#3Viewtiful_JonPosted 12/6/2012 10:22:50 AM
I presume your playing normals. Most people there do not care. If I am left with a role I dont want to play I will do something else, If anyone has a problem with it they can go play a more serious mode.
#4kirbyakaZPosted 12/6/2012 10:23:06 AM
Then just double top? Unless you ask specifically for solo top it shouldn't be to bad. Even then, not having a jungler isn't the end of the world.

I'm level 27 and can only kind of jungle with Fizz.

Plus many people are scared of the new jungle until it gets worked on a bit as it's pretty hard right now. Earlier today I had an Uydr (who was an awful player in general) die at blue, even though I was AA'ing it. He also failed smite, so this isn't a great example, but it's still much different.

Calm down and wait a month or so before the junglers come back out to play.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:9 Annoyed faces:4
#5Luster_SlyPosted 12/6/2012 10:24:17 AM
kirbyakaZ posted...
Then just double top? Unless you ask specifically for solo top it shouldn't be to bad. Even then, not having a jungler isn't the end of the world.

I'm level 27 and can only kind of jungle with Fizz.

Stopped reading there. Should have stopped reading at "double top" but I got curious.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4WWRR.png
#6kirbymuncherPosted 12/6/2012 10:24:34 AM
Dr4dar posted...
I hate playing in ranked and finding people who are like "I can't (insert role here)".

I don't think they can't, but rather that they're a a lot worse at it than any other role.

Everyone has a role that they can't play as well as the rest
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#7Luster_SlyPosted 12/6/2012 10:28:29 AM
kirbymuncher posted...
Dr4dar posted...
I hate playing in ranked and finding people who are like "I can't (insert role here)".

I don't think they can't, but rather that they're a a lot worse at it than any other role.

Everyone has a role that they can't play as well as the rest

side note, why are there so many "kirby"s on LoL board?
---
#8Dark VaporeonPosted 12/6/2012 10:28:40 AM
Jungle Fizz.. Oh mother of god >_>

You should play him mid and assassinate anyone who comes remotely close.

On another note...

Im a jungler myself.. I only play jungle. Jungle jungle jungle.
The new jungle sucks, but its better at the same time.
It sucks because stronger mobs means you are lower on health in general.
On the other hand the increased gold and decreased laning gold make you overall a bit stronger.

I think the main problem at the moment is that nobody knows what build is best at this point.

I've been jungling Amumu and have tried the 'old' ways... that didnt go quite nice.
When I tried it again with herpderp mindset building full damage with only a sunfire as defence item I facerolled the enemy team for two quadra's in a game....

So take your rest.

And PS; EVERYBODY can jungle. Even Urgot... so its your own mistake for not jungling.

Yes. EVERYBODY. I even played Soraka jungle often enough succesfully to say that you can jungle her with good outcomes. I literarely cant come up with any champ that wont be possible to jungle with this new jungle.
---
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eternity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When yesterday is gone, and tomorrow never comes.
#9Luster_SlyPosted 12/6/2012 10:31:14 AM(edited)
Dark Vaporeon posted...
I literarely cant come up with any champ that wont be possible to jungle with this new jungle.

Sona.
---
#10Dark VaporeonPosted 12/6/2012 10:35:16 AM
Luster_Sly posted...
Dark Vaporeon posted...
I literarely cant come up with any champ that wont be possible to jungle with this new jungle.

Sona.

I shall do this later tonight to proof the point.
---
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eternity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When yesterday is gone, and tomorrow never comes.