People who can't jungle at level 30

#21DiplomacySCPosted 12/6/2012 11:12:41 AM
Dr4dar posted...
I hate playing in ranked and finding people who are like "I can't (insert role here)". Don't play ranked if you can do everything.

InvertedComposer.
#22profDEADPOOLPosted 12/6/2012 11:15:37 AM
How does playing against bots help you improve your jungling? Do they even ward?

It helps you learn how to clear. But not how to gank. For that you need to play against humans.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#23kirbyakaZPosted 12/6/2012 12:20:00 PM
Luster_Sly posted...
kirbyakaZ posted...
Then just double top? Unless you ask specifically for solo top it shouldn't be to bad. Even then, not having a jungler isn't the end of the world.

I'm level 27 and can only kind of jungle with Fizz.

Stopped reading there. Should have stopped reading at "double top" but I got curious.

I don't see why you would stop there, that's just silly. There are lots of jungle Fizz guides. It's fun, not the best jungler, but in normals it's hilarious to tower dive and get in or out not taking a tower hit because of his E.

Calm down, jeez.

Luster_Sly posted...
kirbymuncher posted...
Dr4dar posted...
I hate playing in ranked and finding people who are like "I can't (insert role here)".

I don't think they can't, but rather that they're a a lot worse at it than any other role.

Everyone has a role that they can't play as well as the rest

side note, why are there so many "kirby"s on LoL board?

This is my old account from the Super Smash Bros's Wii (as in, before it had the name "Brawl") board.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:9 Annoyed faces:4
#24VergilkillaPosted 12/6/2012 12:22:44 PM
The real issue is that you picked Urgot.
---
"The lions come storming in...the spectacle...begins..."
#25PhoenixEgg88Posted 12/6/2012 12:36:31 PM
Im not a serious player by any stretch btu i seem to win more matches when we have a double top rather than a jungler. More pressure on top lane often keeps the jungler up there and if im using someone tanky bot lane (leona) then we can often steal a dragon if my carry is competent and doesnt play too passively.

It requires more teamwork and communication but i feel that it can occasionally work in your favour against some matchups.

Of course overall id say having a jungle and a competent top laner is better. Even if it means he just stalls top lane and farms for the laning period.
---
So Big, So Angry, So Dead.
#26marioluigibrosPosted 12/6/2012 12:47:28 PM
I agree people should be able to jungle at level 30, however, I still don't jungle very much. I feel that I play every role sufficiently well enough, although I prefer a couple roles over the rest because I'm more proficient at them. I can jungle with enough characters and handle the jungle. The hard part is timing ganks with lanes. You can't practice that in a bot game because bots are too easy to kill and your lanes will probably be pushed up to the enemy tower.

The new jungle might change that for some people though, it seems early ganks were made less devastating (unless your jungle decides to gank at level 2 with low health and feed your lane an early red/blue buff). So it allows for more time to focus on jungling and getting all of your abilities and a couple intermediate items before ganking.
#27edubs(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 1:21:55 PM
Vergilkilla posted...
The real issue is that you picked Urgot.

Have you played urgot with the new items? Muramana, BC, Frozen Heart, BT, Tabi's, and GA. Not only is he tanky, he does a crapload of damage
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#28plasmatic5Posted 12/6/2012 1:26:39 PM
Sometimes it's not a matter of if someone can physically clear the jungle. Unless you don't own the right champions, you should be able to play a champion that can clear the jungle. It's a matter of whether you are good at ganks and playing that champion.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#29edubs(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 1:29:32 PM
I left out a vital piece of information in my opening post, the guy picked lee sin and said he couldn't jungle so we had to duo top
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#30VegerunksPosted 12/6/2012 1:35:28 PM
Most people that say they can't jungle have no problem clearing... it's just they have issues on when to gank when jungling. A jungler is useless if they aren't good at gank, or if they mess up too much during clearing.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide