Malphite no esta roto

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Malphite no esta roto
4 years ago#1
¿Por qué le está prohibido cada juego? Su realmente comenzando a hacer me mad. Yo estaba comiendo quesitos esperando las prohibiciones para ir a través y BAM ofc malphite prohibido. Comenzando a hacer me mad.
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
4 years ago#2
rihoof pls translate

plsrihoofpls
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
4 years ago#3
According to Google Translate:

"Why is he banned every game? Its really starting to make me mad. I was eating cheeses bans waiting to go through and BAM Malphite banned ofc. Starting to make me mad."
4 years ago#4
Su cuello estás con una incontenible dolor.
Si, si. Su cuello.
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
4 years ago#5
Usar Babelfish para traducir al español no es lo mas inteligente del mundo, señor "hago topicos sobre orines".

Puño Congelado en Malphite es demasiado fuerte jajaja.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
4 years ago#6
Why is he banned every game? Its really starting to make me mad. I was eating (cheesey food idk) waiting for bans to go through and BAM Malphite banned ofc. It's starting to make me mad.

Rihoof pls
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Malphite no esta roto

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived