Malphite no esta roto

#1TekutsoPosted 12/6/2012 12:09:06 PM
¿Por qué le está prohibido cada juego? Su realmente comenzando a hacer me mad. Yo estaba comiendo quesitos esperando las prohibiciones para ir a través y BAM ofc malphite prohibido. Comenzando a hacer me mad.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#2mantana888Posted 12/6/2012 12:09:42 PM
rihoof pls translate

plsrihoofpls
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#3AdraenPosted 12/6/2012 12:10:41 PM
According to Google Translate:

"Why is he banned every game? Its really starting to make me mad. I was eating cheeses bans waiting to go through and BAM Malphite banned ofc. Starting to make me mad."
#4RihawfPosted 12/6/2012 12:11:20 PM
Su cuello estás con una incontenible dolor.
Si, si. Su cuello.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#5Knight_Of_OrderPosted 12/6/2012 12:11:30 PM
Usar Babelfish para traducir al español no es lo mas inteligente del mundo, señor "hago topicos sobre orines".

Puño Congelado en Malphite es demasiado fuerte jajaja.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#6Alakazam_fanPosted 12/6/2012 12:12:05 PM
Why is he banned every game? Its really starting to make me mad. I was eating (cheesey food idk) waiting for bans to go through and BAM Malphite banned ofc. It's starting to make me mad.

Rihoof pls
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~