#1B0o0mPosted 12/6/2012 12:10:27 PM
^
---
PSN/XBL:PolishBladeZ
TKO-Soulja
#2AdraenPosted 12/6/2012 12:11:15 PM
Very effective.
#3Bail_TaviraPosted 12/6/2012 12:17:42 PM
How does that combo work with Teemo? On his Q and Shrooms, I'd imagine? Not AA, obviously..
#4HardcoreFtwPosted 12/6/2012 12:19:18 PM
Crazy on Singed(I believe Liandry is half as effective on the poisons but when slow 5%
---
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.
#5AdraenPosted 12/7/2012 5:01:39 AM
Bail_Tavira posted...
How does that combo work with Teemo? On his Q and Shrooms, I'd imagine? Not AA, obviously..

Building a Runaan's on him makes his poisons hit 3 targets, burning them with the passive, and the increased slow with Rylai's makes it better (enhances Liandy's passive). I played him last night and he is actually ridiculously OP for once.
#6Sarick_LyrePosted 12/7/2012 5:20:07 AM
Adraen posted...
Bail_Tavira posted...

Building a Runaan's on him makes his poisons hit 3 targets, burning them with the passive, and the increased slow with Rylai's makes it better (enhances Liandy's passive). I played him last night and he is actually ridiculously OP for once.

Except neither Rylai's or Liandry works with Teemo's Toxic Shot. Now Runnan's and Toxic shot definitely work nicely together though, especially with certain items like Malady and Blade of the Ruined King if you were so inclined.

But everyone's gone over the fact that Liandry and Rylai's do not work on on-hit effects like Toxic Shot.
#7gallantknightPosted 12/7/2012 6:07:46 AM
but they work with shrooms
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"