RIP TryHarderNubz 2011-2012 ;_;7

#21Witch__HazelPosted 12/6/2012 6:28:29 PM
Is there something stopping him from playing both games? I seem to manage it quite easily...
---
LoL: Dissent
http://www.last.fm/user/Vicariousx
#22bobguydude1Posted 12/6/2012 6:29:30 PM
I blame stonewall.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#23ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/6/2012 6:29:56 PM
Is there something stopping him from playing both games? I seem to manage it quite easily...

...i cant even do it

-Dota2
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/120/c/3/k_on_gif_by_zeileeaang.gif
#24xHateradePosted 12/6/2012 6:30:06 PM
old
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#25gene0129Posted 12/6/2012 6:32:13 PM
Witch__Hazel posted...

For me, it's about doing something new in a new game.

Like, if I were to stop playing King of Fighters 13 in favor of Tekken Tag 2. =/

Hard to go back. That's what I imagine happened.
---
Livin'a lie
#26norush19minutesPosted 12/6/2012 6:33:12 PM
Hello everyone. I am Norush19 minutes, a friend, and role model to TryHarderNubz. Before I say my piece, I'd like to apologize to the family, who has suffered a tragedy by the hands of Dota 2. Though, I am not here for revenge, and I'm sure you aren't either. I'm here to honor a man who gave his life to be the best League of Legends player he could be. Unfortunately, we all know how that ended. He had a long, strong, but hopeless battle against the League of Legends community, leading him into the afterlife of Dota 2.

TryHarderNubz looked up to me each and every day, as a mentor. Every day he would wake up and ask.. "Norush19minutes, how do I become better at this game? Please..". I have to say, it's partly my fault for his passing. I would always say to him "In time, you will learn the methods of the professionals, the tools of this trade, my student", I just didn't have the heart to tell him he didn't have it in him to become good at this game. He wasn't born with the gift, the talent, so I gave him false hope.. and I truly apologize for that. He truly tried to learn from me. I remember when I first met TryHarderNubz. We fought each other on the Fields of Justice, five against five, and he was in awe of my skill as a summoner. Immediately after I beat him in the match, he added me, and challenged me to a one versus one, almost certain he would win. He chose Malzahar against my Garen! Those were definitely good memories.. as I crushed him and lay Garen's boot into Malzahar's face, I knew this was the summoner I would train, I would try and perfect, but alas, that is not what fate had in mind.

If I could go back and do it again, there's no doubt in my mind I would. I would teach him how to play Annie effectively. I would teach him how to jungle. I would teach him how to backdoor, but I digress. In the end, it wasn't truly the fault of anyone of us, and I want everyone to remember that. TryHarderNubz made a decision, and perhaps it might have led us all here, mourning his passing, but at the time, I'm sure he was happy with it. He lived life to the fullest, he always did what he thought was right, so we should look upon our happy memories of him, rather than the sad ones. I thank all of you for listening.
#27GujinKami(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 6:35:22 PM
Hello everyone. I am Norush19 minutes, a friend, and role model to TryHarderNubz. Before I say my piece, I'd like to apologize to the family, who has suffered a tragedy by the hands of Dota 2. Though, I am not here for revenge, and I'm sure you aren't either. I'm here to honor a man who gave his life to be the best League of Legends player he could be. Unfortunately, we all know how that ended. He had a long, strong, but hopeless battle against the League of Legends community, leading him into the afterlife of Dota 2.

TryHarderNubz looked up to me each and every day, as a mentor. Every day he would wake up and ask.. "Norush19minutes, how do I become better at this game? Please..". I have to say, it's partly my fault for his passing. I would always say to him "In time, you will learn the methods of the professionals, the tools of this trade, my student", I just didn't have the heart to tell him he didn't have it in him to become good at this game. He wasn't born with the gift, the talent, so I gave him false hope.. and I truly apologize for that. He truly tried to learn from me. I remember when I first met TryHarderNubz. We fought each other on the Fields of Justice, five against five, and he was in awe of my skill as a summoner. Immediately after I beat him in the match, he added me, and challenged me to a one versus one, almost certain he would win. He chose Malzahar against my Garen! Those were definitely good memories.. as I crushed him and lay Garen's boot into Malzahar's face, I knew this was the summoner I would train, I would try and perfect, but alas, that is not what fate had in mind.

If I could go back and do it again, there's no doubt in my mind I would. I would teach him how to play Annie effectively. I would teach him how to jungle. I would teach him how to backdoor, but I digress. In the end, it wasn't truly the fault of anyone of us, and I want everyone to remember that. TryHarderNubz made a decision, and perhaps it might have led us all here, mourning his passing, but at the time, I'm sure he was happy with it. He lived life to the fullest, he always did what he thought was right, so we should look upon our happy memories of him, rather than the sad ones. I thank all of you for listening.

200/10 i cry evrytem ;_;7
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/op7mvk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif
#28BarrenitePosted 12/6/2012 6:37:42 PM
norush19minutes posted...

baaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww

the tears wont stop coming
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#29LaqOfInterestPosted 12/6/2012 6:38:52 PM
GujinKami posted...

Yeah...

Welp, I'm off to go play some Dota. I wanna try out Bloodseeker.
---
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#30BarrenitePosted 12/6/2012 6:40:54 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...
GujinKami posted...

Yeah...

Welp, I'm off to go play some Dota. I wanna try out Bloodseeker.

Not you too!
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!