What do you do as a squishy who's getting dived on every time?

#1themagicpainmanPosted 12/6/2012 7:36:40 PM
I was just playing as Fiddle and constantly getting dive-bombed by their Wukong in fights. He'd always sneak around to flank us.

I started buying wards to spot him going off on his own, but my team just wouldn't react to it at all and danced around poking the others. Should I have just rushed the other members of the enemy team when I saw Wukong coming around to try and start a 4v5?
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#2FlameLord23Posted 12/6/2012 7:40:00 PM
You have a fear and a silence... You use them and run like hell...

Buy merc treads to escape CC faster.

Or... and this one's important, listen up....

Don't. Go. Back. And. Keep. Feeding.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#3BuIzeebPosted 12/6/2012 7:41:08 PM
If you aren't one of the super-mobile champs you have to stay near, and usually behind your allies. If Wukong is capable of reaching you with a flash + E, you're out of position, and especially if he can just E you. Fiddlesticks especially needs to stay in the back and counter-initiate or follow-up on an ally's initiation due to his ult's channel time.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#4happyscrub1Posted 12/6/2012 7:41:14 PM
You are fiddle. You should be diving THEM!! lol

Get zonyas
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#5TomorrowDogPosted 12/6/2012 7:41:44 PM
Wukong is a squirrely bastard in teamfights and Oracle's nerf helped him, on top of Black Cleaver. If your team isn't organized then you got your work cut out for you.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert