What do you do as a squishy who's getting dived on every time?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do you do as a squishy who's getting dived on every time?
4 years ago#1
I was just playing as Fiddle and constantly getting dive-bombed by their Wukong in fights. He'd always sneak around to flank us.

I started buying wards to spot him going off on his own, but my team just wouldn't react to it at all and danced around poking the others. Should I have just rushed the other members of the enemy team when I saw Wukong coming around to try and start a 4v5?
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
4 years ago#2
You have a fear and a silence... You use them and run like hell...

Buy merc treads to escape CC faster.

Or... and this one's important, listen up....

Don't. Go. Back. And. Keep. Feeding.
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
4 years ago#3
If you aren't one of the super-mobile champs you have to stay near, and usually behind your allies. If Wukong is capable of reaching you with a flash + E, you're out of position, and especially if he can just E you. Fiddlesticks especially needs to stay in the back and counter-initiate or follow-up on an ally's initiation due to his ult's channel time.
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
4 years ago#4
You are fiddle. You should be diving THEM!! lol

Get zonyas
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
4 years ago#5
Wukong is a squirrely bastard in teamfights and Oracle's nerf helped him, on top of Black Cleaver. If your team isn't organized then you got your work cut out for you.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do you do as a squishy who's getting dived on every time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived