I wanna stop playing bots but I dont want to be a complete failure out there.

#1Mander1861Posted 12/6/2012 6:52:49 PM
What level should I stop playing bots and pvp?
Im level 9 by the way and I only use Garen at the moment cuz im not that great on a M&K.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#2genericname1234Posted 12/6/2012 6:55:05 PM
You're going to have to take a crash course in normals sooner or later. Better to do it now. Just try to focus on last hitting minions for gold. Mute anybody if they get really mean.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#3Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 6:56:11 PM
genericname1234 posted...
You're going to have to take a crash course in normals sooner or later. Better to do it now. Just try to focus on last hitting minions for gold. Mute anybody if they get really mean.

K thanks.
I dont mind the raging but would rather not lose the game for peeps if I can help it.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#4DottledPosted 12/6/2012 6:56:46 PM
You should stop playing against bots NOW. The longer you wait the harder it will be to learn; you wanna play PvP with other people on the same level as you. You will get raged at etc. but that's just a lifelong thing with the game tbh. Sticking with bots will only teach you bad habits and is honestly worse for learning the game outside of using it to learn mechanics for new champs or jungle routes.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#5Ultoman2Posted 12/6/2012 6:58:40 PM
You need to learn eventually, playing bots for too long builds bad habits that will get you killed in PvP.

Just ignore the haters, mute if you have too. Makes the game so much more enjoyable.

Find a role you like and keep at it till you're comfortable. Slowly ease out of it.

I started Ranged ADC, couldn't play anything for my life until I saved the IP for Caitlyn. I then started wrecking, but sucked as melee champs in general. I took Fiora, as she was Carry/melee (Riot description wise).

From there I could basically do any role, though I still have trouble with AP and Support sometimes.
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#6Ultoman2Posted 12/6/2012 7:01:35 PM(edited)
Ultoman2 posted...
You need to learn eventually, playing bots for too long builds bad habits that will get you killed in PvP.

Just ignore the haters, mute if you have too. Makes the game so much more enjoyable.

Find a role you like and keep at it till you're comfortable. Slowly ease into it. When you feel you've mastered it, slowly ease out of it into more difficult roles so you have diversity for your team.

I started Ranged ADC, couldn't play anything for my life until I saved the IP for Caitlyn. I then started wrecking, but sucked as melee champs in general. I took Fiora, as she was Carry/melee (Riot description wise).

From there I could basically do any role, though I still have trouble with AP and Support sometimes.

I just quoted myself trying to edit my original post... sorry.
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#7Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:01:15 PM
Thanks guys appreciate the help.
---