Vi the Piltover Enforcer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Vi the Piltover Enforcer?

User Info: MindManipulator

MindManipulator
4 years ago#61
so, is she named Vi or 6?
Ah man, read that as MathMurderer- PepTheGreat

User Info: DoctorEggman

DoctorEggman
4 years ago#62
Well, she's melee, so anyone with a short disengage can prevent her from getting her sustained dps out and harass her. She looks pretty good though.
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1

User Info: chaoshadou

chaoshadou
4 years ago#63
This is ridiculous, barely 200 ad and she get 13% max health damage every 3rd hit, not to mention she scales ridiculously well with health and cdr.Atm I have a build of:

Iron Locket of Solari
Spirit visage
Black Cleaver
Cdr boots
Zephyr

Her ult is on a 48 second cd and she gets a 287 health shield on ability use every 8 seconds from her passive.
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand

User Info: MindManipulator

MindManipulator
4 years ago#64
its like she is some brand new beta champ they need to work on still or something!
Ah man, read that as MathMurderer- PepTheGreat

User Info: princemarth23

princemarth23
4 years ago#65
Holy hell is she fun. I just had a total blast playing her on PBE. Day 1 buy for sure. There's totally a sound bug they need to fix though.

User Info: Tro77Tro

Tro77Tro
4 years ago#66
Two matches with her and she is one of if not my absolute favourite champion in the League.

So f***ing fun.

I want very much to see her skin now.
Vi, the Piltover Enforcer is mai waifu.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207

User Info: Her_Paladin

Her_Paladin
4 years ago#67
A lot of people are going to troll me for this but...

...she's not fun to me. :x A shame too because I usually like melee champs. I don't know man, her kit's just kind of... boring?
This is my battle
This is my fight

User Info: Tro77Tro

Tro77Tro
4 years ago#68
the_rowan posted...
How the hell is this kit not broken as ****.

Right now, as it stands, her damage potential is just stupid. And I have had more games with S3 items than probably 99% of players since I barely played any Live games and only spent time on the PBE during the overhaul. Rather, I have a very strong grasp of how the new items work and some of them, when combined with her kit, make her absurdly powerful.

She's a lot like Irelia in that once she picks up her first major item you're in some deep s***.

Her W means you can build rather tanky and still have very high damage. I wouldn't say she is necessarily broken, but her W is certainly getting nerfed in the extremely near future.

Again, I've only played two games with her so far, but that is my initial impression.

Edit so I don't have to post yet again:

DoctorEggman posted...
Well, she's melee, so anyone with a short disengage can prevent her from getting her sustained dps out and harass her. She looks pretty good though.

No. Her dash has a 4.8s CD (plus charge time) when capped, does great damage, has a pretty nice range. All she has to do is Q you when you try to disengage to avoid E in lane. I assure you of this because I just had a very, very silly Jax try to lane against me.

It was pretty damn hilarious. "Aww, you have a stun and a dodge! Too bad, I have two gap closers and a chainable, low CD, impossible to mitigate CC and do more damage than you!"

Who wants a piece of the champ? Mai waifu Vi does.
Vi, the Piltover Enforcer is mai waifu.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207

User Info: Patrick52Willis

Patrick52Willis
4 years ago#69
Looks like I have a new top champ :D
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/

User Info: LazyKenny

LazyKenny
4 years ago#70
SuicidalPope posted...
Sophie as a LoL champ?

I'd buy that.

I was more of a Pascal person but hooray for Sophie coming to LoL.
Then I bust out Sudowoodo, and you're like "lol grass" so you try fire BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SUDOWOODO IS A ****ING ROCK!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Vi the Piltover Enforcer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived