Vi the Piltover Enforcer?

#61MindManipulatorPosted 12/6/2012 11:22:53 PM
so, is she named Vi or 6?
---
Ah man, read that as MathMurderer- PepTheGreat
#62DoctorEggmanPosted 12/6/2012 11:23:05 PM
Well, she's melee, so anyone with a short disengage can prevent her from getting her sustained dps out and harass her. She looks pretty good though.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#63chaoshadouPosted 12/6/2012 11:26:33 PM
This is ridiculous, barely 200 ad and she get 13% max health damage every 3rd hit, not to mention she scales ridiculously well with health and cdr.Atm I have a build of:

Iron Locket of Solari
Spirit visage
Black Cleaver
Cdr boots
Zephyr

Her ult is on a 48 second cd and she gets a 287 health shield on ability use every 8 seconds from her passive.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#64MindManipulatorPosted 12/6/2012 11:27:30 PM
its like she is some brand new beta champ they need to work on still or something!
---
Ah man, read that as MathMurderer- PepTheGreat
#65princemarth23Posted 12/6/2012 11:28:41 PM
Holy hell is she fun. I just had a total blast playing her on PBE. Day 1 buy for sure. There's totally a sound bug they need to fix though.
#66Tro77TroPosted 12/6/2012 11:32:20 PM
Two matches with her and she is one of if not my absolute favourite champion in the League.

So f***ing fun.

I want very much to see her skin now.
---
Vi, the Piltover Enforcer is mai waifu.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
#67Her_PaladinPosted 12/6/2012 11:37:39 PM
A lot of people are going to troll me for this but...

...she's not fun to me. :x A shame too because I usually like melee champs. I don't know man, her kit's just kind of... boring?
---
This is my battle
This is my fight
#68Tro77TroPosted 12/6/2012 11:47:14 PM(edited)
the_rowan posted...
How the hell is this kit not broken as ****.

Right now, as it stands, her damage potential is just stupid. And I have had more games with S3 items than probably 99% of players since I barely played any Live games and only spent time on the PBE during the overhaul. Rather, I have a very strong grasp of how the new items work and some of them, when combined with her kit, make her absurdly powerful.

She's a lot like Irelia in that once she picks up her first major item you're in some deep s***.

Her W means you can build rather tanky and still have very high damage. I wouldn't say she is necessarily broken, but her W is certainly getting nerfed in the extremely near future.

Again, I've only played two games with her so far, but that is my initial impression.

Edit so I don't have to post yet again:

DoctorEggman posted...
Well, she's melee, so anyone with a short disengage can prevent her from getting her sustained dps out and harass her. She looks pretty good though.

No. Her dash has a 4.8s CD (plus charge time) when capped, does great damage, has a pretty nice range. All she has to do is Q you when you try to disengage to avoid E in lane. I assure you of this because I just had a very, very silly Jax try to lane against me.

It was pretty damn hilarious. "Aww, you have a stun and a dodge! Too bad, I have two gap closers and a chainable, low CD, impossible to mitigate CC and do more damage than you!"

Who wants a piece of the champ? Mai waifu Vi does.
---
Vi, the Piltover Enforcer is mai waifu.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
#69Patrick52WillisPosted 12/6/2012 11:41:53 PM
Looks like I have a new top champ :D
---
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/
#70LazyKennyPosted 12/6/2012 11:53:35 PM
SuicidalPope posted...
Sophie as a LoL champ?

I'd buy that.

I was more of a Pascal person but hooray for Sophie coming to LoL.
---
Then I bust out Sudowoodo, and you're like "lol grass" so you try fire BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SUDOWOODO IS A ****ING ROCK!