Season 3 guides?

#1sequeezeyPosted 12/7/2012 1:51:01 AM
Does anyone know of good sites with season 3 guides? I've been losing a lot with support since the patch and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm just building the wrong stuff. There's so much new stuff, I just gotta try 'em all! But now it's time to settle down and get serious with masteries and items. Not really which items, because that's fairly simple, mostly just build order.
Same with Jungle. I know exactly which items I want to get, but it's the order I need help with.
---
__ +_Sequeezey_+__
_-* *-___-* *-___-* *-_
#2SilverNeroBlastPosted 12/7/2012 2:00:23 AM(edited)
Just play around with the changes for now.Unless you're looking for a guide on the changes then you can probably find that at the RIOT forums.

If you're support I think the changes aren't too bad since I play the role a lot.I still start the same.We lost HoG though,but gained Sight Stone.Pretty much that's the only main change for supports usually getting Philo/Boots/Sight Stone(Formerly HoG)/Aegis(not really) is core.Everything else is situational or personal preference.

I think Sight Stone is the biggest change right now.I mean building it means Jungle Wards for Mid and Top wards for himself.Now ganks are a bit harder(well unless you know...they refuse to ward or something).
#3SoraOwnsAllPosted 12/7/2012 1:55:08 AM
Are you playing a physical damage champion?

Build 5-6 Black Cleavers.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#4neon screenPosted 12/7/2012 2:12:59 AM
lolpro has a bunch of S3 guides up
#5jepaanPosted 12/7/2012 2:25:53 AM
If you're losing because of items, the other guy is obviously doing something right. Just copy what your opponent does in the next game.
---
-