The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

can anyone beat nasus late game?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. can anyone beat nasus late game?
2 years ago#1
farmed nasus wins against everyone?
---
sail boat to harbor
2 years ago#2
Vayne?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
2 years ago#3
Vayne?

Late game Nasus beats the crap out of Vayne (or any ADC) 1v1 late game solely because of Wither, which has a 1.6 second downtime. It's like nearly perma Exhaust.

Olaf can beat Nasus.
---
ns
(edited by Shadow Edge)
2 years ago#4
Full build Jax.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
2 years ago#5
kourkour posted...
Full build Jax.

Well Nasus' Q goes through Jax's E, so I am not entirely sure. Also Nasus has attack speed reduction and builds tanky...

Only reason why I said Vayne is because she can tumble around and knock him back and she has a HP shredder.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
2 years ago#6
Dyrius, Teemo(AP), Fiddlesticks(Full combo), Malphite, Draven, Udyr(Theoretically due to his W and E), Olaf, Sion?
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
2 years ago#7
kourkour posted...
Full build Jax.

Eh, Jax depends on his attack speed to do things and Nasus says no to attack speed.
---
And then John was a zombie.
2 years ago#8
Well you would need someone that is strong lategame, is durable, and doesn't rely heavily on auto-attacks.

So Poppy? or maybe Garen, Elise or Olaf might work as well.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
2 years ago#9
A AD carry with QSS or cleanse could do it. They have to have some sort of CC cleanse, otherwise Wither just lets Nasus get close enough to smack them with a Q.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
2 years ago#10
Veigar. Just farm your Q more than his. :p
---
Pokemon White2 FC: 2667 0066 7803
Pokemon Black FC: 3869 5254 3412
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. can anyone beat nasus late game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived